"You know exactly who I am. So why are you lying to yourself waneta. Isn't this what you always wanted? A family. Because I am all that you will need. It's why I created you."

Waneta takes a staggering step back. She didn't know if she should laugh, cry, smile or just be angry about this. Was she going crazy. Had she finally lost it. Was all of this even real. This was just to much for her to process.

"Tha-Than why now? Why show up now when I was left to defend all by myself? All my life I thought my parents were either dead or just didn't want me. Did you abandon me?" Waneta says in a voice that almost seemed lost.

A loud hissing noise rings in her head and for a second she thought she had made her angry which she was. But not at her.

"I had no choice but to leave you on your own. They would have taken you away from me and cut my only way of communication with you if they found out about you." She says with such anger that waneta felt that she was standing right next to her with the waves of raw emotion that was rolling down her.

"You're my daughter, so I know you would fair right against anything in your way. But know right now waneta. I only did it to keep you safe and I will make it where I will be the only person you need in your life. I won't anyone take the last person I have left from me."

Waneta shakes her head in disbelief. "Your crazy if you think I will look at you like that. I don't need anyone to lean on. Not like the way your saying it."

Laughing even more waneta could imagine that smile she made when she left her on Zeridian. "Oh, but you will. You will one day Waneta. I've already foreseen it."

"And one last thing. Do not trust them waneta. They only want to take you away from me, so they can use you against me."

"Who are you talking about? She responded back but she was met with only silence.

Growing frustrated she uses the force to knock down a tree. Calming down it's than that she noticed that the tree was blue and all of it's leaves were gone. It looked as if it was dead.

Looking around again the green grass and color atmosphere was all gone. It was completely dark with everything looking like it was dead. But even than it still had it's own beauty.

Noth bothering to comment on the change she thinks about the woman that was supposedly her actual mother. She wanted answers but she wasn't getting them.

"I'm only getting more questions than answers. She may actually be my mother but who exactly is she." Waneta says closing her eyes thinking.

"She was able to talk telepathy to me again. I can only see someone greatly rooted with the force to even be able to do that."

Before she could think any longer she senses someone behind and brings her lightsaber at the ready and faces a tall pale man with red markings on his eyes and head.

He was looking down at her and was frowning down at her almost like he was confused before it disappeared and was replaced by his narrowed eyes.

"And who are you?"

"I could say the same to you. Are you the one who brought me here." Waneta says keeping her lightsabers close but still didn't activate them.

The man starts to chuckle to himself leaving waneta confused. "For a second I thought you seemed...familiar. Father must have brought you here for a reason."

"The other visitors were brought here for a reason and you must as well. But why didn't he tell us?"

"Are you going to continue talking to yourself or are you going to answer me?"