[ 46 ] allison saved his life

046. ALLISON SAVED HIS LIFE

         EVERYTHING was back to normal

         EVERYTHING was back to normal. Lydia had successfully used her banshee scream to save Mason, the Desert Wolf had been taken care of, and the beast of Gevaudan had been defeated.

Theo hadn't been seen since Deucalion snapped his neck. He got out of the tunnels that night, and considering no one had heard from him, everyone was a little uneasy. It was simple to believe that he might've just left town and given up, and some of them really did believe that.

Aspen knew he was still around, lurking in the shadows, waiting to pounce. She could feel it.

Kira had gone back out to New Mexico, fulfilling her promise to the skin hunters despite Scott's pleas for her to stick around. He didn't know how long she'd be gone, if she'd ever come back.

It was about a week later when everyone was back at school, life returning to normal, when Aspen pulled into the parking lot on her motorcycle, parking along side where Lydia and Malia had parked their cars. Stiles was at the sheriff station at the moment talking to his dad, so Aspen had driven herself to school.

She hopped off her motorbike, walking over to the other two girls as they got out of their cars. The three of them stood side by side, exchanging smiles as they watched all the students head into the building, talking, laughing.

It made Aspen feel good, knowing she played a part in saving so many people. It helped to take away a little bit of the guilt she'd been feeling. Stiles happened to be talking to his dad about experiencing the same thing.

Later that day, Stiles was in school and he and his girlfriend were walking out of a history class together side by side, Aspen had her books clutched in her arms while Stiles had his backpack carried over his shoulder. The couple smiled at each other as they walked out into the hallway, really starting to feel things get back to normal.

"You know, when we started this school year, I was so stressed about everyone ending up in the same place after we graduate." Stiles opened up to his girlfriend as they walked over to their lockers together.

"I know you were," Aspen replied smiling, "you told me all about it, remember?"

"But, I don't think it matters." Stiles added, shrugging, "We always seem to find each other anyway. Even Allison."

The sound of the Argent girl's name caused Aspen to stop dead in her tracks, her face contorting with confusion as she looked up at Stiles, not understanding.

"He didn't tell you?" Stiles asked, gifting Scott would've mentioned it, but he clearly hadn't. When Aspen just shook her head with a confused look, Stiles continued.

"It was in the tunnels, when Sebastien had his hands around Scott's throat." Stiles told her, "The guy probably didn't even know what he was doing. His claws got into Scott's neck. He was going to kill him, but then he stopped, and he said a name."