♦️Chapter 27♦️

Začít od začátku

"Go down the path till you see the plane, Minho will be there. He will drop you off at your old home and get rid of the disabler we put so you can call someone to pick you up." Onew quickly hugged the boy tightly.

"Most importantly is that you are not to tell anyone that you were here, and if you do, you will only be put in more danger." Donghyuck nodded before walking down the path Onew told him to go through.

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Donghyuck did what he was told to do. Walk down the path, find Minho at the end and got on the plane.

It was a quick ride and this ended up with Donghyuck getting his phone back and Minho leaving him with his phone not disabled for him able to call Renjun and ask for him to pick him up.

During the wait, he did look at the old house realising it was different. The spare key was where it still used to be but when he opened the door he noticed it wasn't how it was the last time he left.

Windows were fixed and doors weren't smashed anymore. It was what made the younger a little happy that his house still stayed the same. 

He walked up the stairs to his room seeing how it was still the same as well. His clothes were still there and so were the many different books, albums and movie disks were there. 

He quickly changed out of the clothes he was originally wearing. They were a day old so he wanted to change out of the. He sat on his bed for a bit to wait for Renjun to pick him up.

And when Renjun soon came to pick him up he got home, safe and sound. Except he was met with a worried Taeyong.

"WHAT HAPPENED?" Taeyong asked the boy concerned where he ended up. Donghyuck sheepishly rubbed the back of his head.

"Baekhyun wanted me to help him with something, it was urgent. So I did and it just happened t be near my house. My phone ran out of charge and I was near my house so I stayed there." 

"Next time tell us before you leave." Taeyong chuckled.

"Donghyuck my room now!" Mark demanded from the top of the stairs which frightened the younger. 

As the younger walked down the corridor he saw Renjun walk into a room that wasn't his which was seriously suspicious.

 "You weren't there yesterday? You said you were just going for fresh air." Mark interrogated the younger shoving him into his room and locking it behind.

"Yeah about that-"

"Where did you go?" Mark cocked an eyebrow.

"I went to my old house after going with Baekhyun to do something he needed help with-"

"LIES! YOU WENT TO SHINXO'S HEADQUARTERS! YOU THINK I AM THAT DUMB!" Mark yelled at the younger. Donghyuck got startled by what Mark told him.

"You could have left, stayed with your own kind but you decided to stay with us. Why?" 

Donghyuck breathing hitched. How did Mark know what he did?  

"You can leave now. You only remind me of my parents anyway. The ones that YOUR parents killed." Mark yelled at the younger.

"I'm not the one to choose you to be my partner. If I was I would never choose someone as pathetic as you. So leave!" Mark unlocked his room to tell Donghyuck to leave.

"Why don't you tell everyone who your real parents are? I'm sure they will love to hear about your heritage. I already know they are, I killed them." Mark pointed out of the room.

"Or maybe you will run back to them and hope everything is alright. Go! Become the leader of ShinXo!" Mark yelled at the younger who huffed.

"I don't even fucking like you!" Mark yelled feeling a pang in his heart as he said that looking at the younger seeing as his eyes had tears welling up.

"Of course it was you killed them. The one person in NCT whose identity is still not revealed as an assassin. The one person who hates my guts." Donghyuck said clenching his fists.

"Fine, I'll leave and if I see you again I will fucking kill you!" Donghyuck yelled back at the elder pissed off at all the shit Mark said to him.

Slamming the door Donghyuck walked to the room Renjun was in to say he was leaving for good.

Little did he know the door was saying do not disturb and locked yet he was able to open the door.

"Yeah, Haechan is back home... Taemin tell Onew that Donghyuck is fine and to stop worrying- shit!" 

Renjun cursed when he saw Donghyuck at the door after he heard a creak from the door

"Y-You're... the one?" Donghyuck asked pointing at the boy who was pacing around in a circle.

"D-Donghyuck... I...can explain-" Before Junhui aka Renjun could say anything, Donghyuck had already bolted out the house. His life had been filled with lies. Renjun was working on ShinXo this whole time. 

The mafia business is a piece of shit. It destroys all of the people you love and leaves you to only trust yourself. That's what Donghyuck learned and now has to live with.

He ran for miles his mind travelling back to when he ran away from home for the first time. 

He remembered how he would go to school every day regularly until his parents found out he was still going to school and begged him to go home in the sweetest way possible to only beat him up violently when he got back.

He chuckled from the sweet memories of abuse, blood and tears and it was all because of Mark. Everything was because of Mark.

Donghyuck soon got on a taxi to drive him out of the area. He was in Seoul so he hoped to end up somewhere in Busan which was on the other side of the country.

He thought of the many things he could do there. He also remembered that his parents also had another house there. He hoped that his parents didn't get rid of that.

Looking out the window of the small taxi he noticed as it started to become dark. His eyes became weak as they started to close. 

Little did he know though that there were car honking noises. A car had just driven into the taxi hitting the side Donghyuck was on directly causing the taxi to crash into a wall.

Donghyuck's eyes fluttered a little open as small depictions flickered into his brain. His hands were covered in blood, white smoke surrounded him and glass shards were all over the place.

His head, neck and ears were in so much pain as he could hear the muffled yelling of someone outside the car as a high-pitched noise like a dog whistle silenced everything.

If that was how he died, could Death come and take him already? The pain was too much for him and he could feel his breathing rate slowly decrease. 

Maybe and only that was maybe the death of Lee Donghyuck, the biggest pushover, the saddest fat bastard and the worst dancer and singer on the planet. That is what he should have been known as.

That was when his eyes started to stay close and he could no longer feel anything mentally and physically. 

The only thing he could feel was the coldness of his boy as life slowly drained out of him. 

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

And so Donghyuck died :D

That's the end of Plot 1! See you in Plot 2!

Tiny Out ~ ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)