four.

you walk through the quiet book store, looking for a book called "it ends with us." after you finally find it, you go to the front counter to purchase it.

the cashier was nowhere to be found so you ring the bell one time and a boy with a beanie comes rushing out. he was wearing black jeans and a
slim fit tee shirt.

"hello, would this be all?" he ask you and you nod, handing him the book. you examine him as he looks down at the book and at the scanner.

his red beanie stood out among everything on his body, his eyes looked they were grey or black. his jawline was sharp and his nose was so well sculpted, he just looked amazing.

"here you go beautiful." he hands you your bag, making you smile a little. "thank you.. mista." you read his name tag, your eyes meeting his friendly ones "of course" he watches you as you walk away.

( wink wink )

baby monkeys🚂🚂🚂

i'm cooking later

josh black ass☹️
nobody cares

kyle🚂🫶🏾
i'll be over

my liah💗💗
what are you making??

SHAYYY💋
yum

cara pooh🫶🏾🫶🏾
i'll be over in 10 minutes

i can't cook a meal in
10 minutes cara

you hear a loud knock at your door, making you jump. you take off one of your shoes before snatching the door open, preparing to hit the person.

"he- why do you have a slipper in my face" he ask you nonchalantly. you wave your shoe in his face "stop bangin on my fucking door, i keep telling you this." you fuss at him and he nods.

"why are you here?" you drop your shoe then put it back on. "i'm here to help you cook. duh." he sassily speaks, walking right past you into your kitchen.

"it smells good in here.. what's on the menu?" he ask you, "garlic bread and shrimp alfredo" you tell him, walking back into the kitchen.

"yum" he lowly speaks and watches you put the noodles in the hot pot full of water.  "now we gotta start cutting the bread and vegetables." you pass him the knife and he just stands there.

your brown eyes connect to his and he looks back at you "cut." you wave him off to start cutting, what he says next shocks you "i don't know how to cut this thing"

"how do you wanna help me cook but you can't cut with a knife" you face palm yourself mentally. he tries to talk but you cut him off "stand behind me— you gon learn today".

you take the knife from his hand and pull his wrist, making him stand behind you. your ass was slightly pressed against him, not enough for you to feel it completely tho.

you couldn't really feel it but he could, and he was looking down at the interaction. "okay so." you take his hands and make him hold the knife, putting yours on top of his.