two.

you and the other two girls get out of the car, the music comes from your radio,  PARTY by BEYONCÉ AND JCOLE loudly plays, attracting the attention.

your hair was curled over your shoulders and you wore a yellow bathing suit that made your melanated skin pop in a majestic way.

you wore some flat sandals that laced up your legs, and your waist had a few beads.  you approach jotaro who was washing the hood of someone's car, his back muscles flexing in the process.

his back dimples showed on top of the navy blue shorts he wore that made his leg muscles pop, he didn't wear a hat like he normally did. his hair was laid out nice, it was wavy and in his face a little.

you look at the dirty car and kinda move back, making him glare at you "are you scared of a car?" he ask you, making you scoff.

"what kind of stupid ass question is that." you answer and his intimidating stare never leaves you, looking you up and down. 

"who are you tryna look good for." he looks down one more time then continues what he's doing. "nobody.. i can't look good for myself?"

he stands up straight and looks at you once again "thanks for coming" he catches you by surprise, making you hum "by the way, we're not dancing. we're gonna help."

you pop up and grab a sponge, you bend down and dip it the soap bucket. you sing to the song as your kneel down to wash the rims. just then, jotaro grips your wrist in a swift motion.

a gasp leaves your mouth as he holds you, bringing your body in closer to the point where your bodies were pressed against eachothers.

"stop bending over in a bikini" he speaks against your lips, looking down at them. you catch your breath and push him away. "stop touching me like that, have you lost your mind??" you snap at him.

"as if i'd want to do anything to you,  i was just saving you from bryce" he scoffs, making you turn around to see bryce.

he's gotta be the weirdest guy ever, he had a obsession with knifes and ted bundy and he always got rejected. he wasn't ugly, it was just that he was weird — he saw what happened, he was the only one.

"i don't care, don't ever do that again. i'll pepper spray yo ugly ass" you warn him, making him keep a straight a face. "i will fuck you up." he side eyes you, matching his biceps to yours — they were huge.

you push his fat ass arm away . "if you wanted to touch my muscles, that's all you had to say" he keeps looking at you.

"boy bye.  get out of my face." you push him away and sigh "girl bye" he blankly says. you guys go silent and he taps the car, getting the money.

you walk behind him, your eyes trailing down to his ass. this was gonna sound weird but its so nice and firm, it had a good shape — you assumed it was because he worked out.

your eyes were latched to his ass, it was just nice to look at.. you knew you sounded creepy as fuck in your head. you look away as a new car pulls in.

baby monkeys🚂🚂.

my liah💗💗
wya mari

car wash

my liah💗💗
why

damn mother..
i'm doing a fundraiser

SHAYYY💋.
guess who's there

don't start

SHAYYY💋.
your man.

mr. i think im the shit😐.
definitely not her man