ᴘʀᴏʟᴏᴜɢᴇ.

you grab your gym bag and walk off of the bleachers. after a long practice you were tired, your brown hair was put up in a ponytail and you wore some tights and a sports bra.

you walk all the way to the spot where your car is parked and throw your bag in the back seat. as you put on your seat belt, you start getting a call.

it was from the college you were attending so you were kinda confused. "hello?" you answer, hearing the male voice "hi kamari, we have a transfer student here and we'd really appreciate if you can show him around.."

"oh. right now?" you ask and look forward. "yes, right now" he says with some pep in his voice. "i just got back from practice, can you give me 45 minutes?"

"yes ma'am, see you soon" and after he says that, you hang up the phone. you turn the bluetooth on your iphone 13 and start playing girl of my dreams by rod wave.

you get out of your car, walking over to the small skinny white man and a tall guy. you couldn't tell the tall guys race from far away for some reason.

you approach the two of them and greet them with a small wave. the guy was wearing a grey sweat suit with some yeezy slides but he still managed to make it look good although the outfit was basic.

he had a intimidating stare and he watched your every move. his eyes were green and he had long eyelashes, and a chiseled sharp jaw line.

he had dark hair that was kind of messy and flowed slightly in his face. his eyes were still visible but they were low.

your brown hair was straightened and over your shoulders, you wore light blue sweats, navy blue jordan 1s, a white cropped top, a white blue and grey plaid flannel.

your lashes were done and your plump lips were covered in lipgloss. "hi, im kamari" you give a soft smile and he keeps a straight face.

"your name is?" you ask him, arching your eyebrow at the sudden disrespect. "jotaro" his deep voice cut off yours off.

he slowly looked you up and down then proceeded to lick his lips, sending you tingles every where. you nod your head and look around. "ill be showing you around campus today."

he scoffs and just walks away "i don't need your help." you look side ways then back at him with a stank face. "boy i don't care, i got told to show you around so that's what i'm about to do"

"youre annoying" he grumbled and walked with his hands in his pockets. "you're annoying nigga" you scoff, and start walking to the left. his lip curves up into a smirk as you roll your eyes.

you guys walk towards the courtyard, seeing the green trees and grass. people were sitting down on a blanket, some were jogging, it was full though.

he follows behind you, also looking around "so, this is the court yard" you state, looking out. "obviously" he says, making you side eye him.

"could you stop being a pain in the ass?" you breathe out, trying to stop yourself from going off on him. "i'm just playin, calm down." he looks down at you.

he hears you mumble something else before opening to the door to the library/starbucks. "it smells so good in here" he looks around and looks at the cake pops in the display.

"we don't have all day boy" you gather his attention. "yes we do kamari" he tries to argue, and you roll your eyes. " i don't like you" you continue straight ahead. "mhm"

! cara speaking ¡
hii, i'm so ready to write
this book🤗, there's not many
jjba BLACK reader books so
we gotta change that rq🤷🏾‍♀️.

👇 intro below !