Chapter 4:

Today, I woke up before my alarm went off. Sun is shining  in my room through little slits of my curtains. I get out of bed and spread the curtains. The light almost blinds me and I squeeze my eyes shut. With a smile on my face I go into the bathroom and do my business. Washed up, I get back in my room and put on my purple outfit. 

My room is lit up by sun and it looks magical. Little dust pieces dance around my room in yellow light. No, that reminded me that I should clean my room. I should have done that a long time ago, but I don't have the energy for that. Meh, if it was here before, it can stay a little longer. My globe seems more yellow and not so white anymore. Maybe sun is inspiring it as well. I smile to myself and head downstairs. 

Dad already went to work. He started earlier today. I make myself some cereal and eat it. While I eat I scroll on my Instagram. Rachel posted a new photo. She took a picture in park on a swing. She looks stunning. I don't get it how she can take so perfect pictures. I never look that good. I like her picture and turn off my phone. I put the bowl in a dishwasher. 

Dad bought me some fruit to prepare a snack for later today. After school I have only half an hour until we have to meet to start preparing for the play and it's pointless to go home in that time, since I need 10 minutes to get home. I take the grapes, strawberries and blueberries and wash them. I put them on a napkin so they dry. Then I put them in a lunch box. I pack it in my backpack and start my way to school. 

It's warm outside, because of the sun. And the light gives a warm touch to everything. I reach in my backpocket to get my phone. Shoot, it's still on the kitchen table. Ugh, I sigh and go back. When I get it, I call Iza. She answers after the third ring: "Hello!" "Hey, how are you?" I say. She answers: "Are you seriously asking me that when is 7:30 in the morning? I'm tired." Of course she is. She is NOT a morning person and needs coffee first before she can function. "You haven't had coffee yet?" I ask. "Nooo," she pouts. I laught and say: "Didi you see the e-mail about today's play from Mr. Peterson?" She is silent for few seconds and then says: "Not that I remember, why?" I roll my eyes. It's not like she can see me, but still. "I knew it. That's why I called. You have to wear black pants and purple shirt," I inform her. "Thanks, I can always count on you," she says. "No problem, see you at school," I say and she says a quick bye, then I hang up.

Fresh and new green leaves look even greener in the sunlight. They look more energetic and that makes me happy. Every little detail about nature affects my mood. It has been this way forever. Just like I'm connected to the nature. I once read a book about a girl that lost her sister. She was her best friend and the girl was compleately crushed. Her sisters death stoped her life. Her grandmother and uncle had a flower they named after her, because they believed it reflected the girl's feelings. They claimed that the flower has never been wrong and they were worried, because the flower started dying at the same time her sister died. I guess she was connected to this flower and she affected it. For me it's the opposite, I am affected by nature. 

I get to school before Iza so I firstly go to my locker to get my books. I walk down the corridor and stop infront of my locker. There's a note: 

"Just hold on, it's almost time." 

I completely forgot about the image. See, sunlight distractes me. Also, it's time for what? Ugh, this notes will get me a headache. Can't they be more direct with what they're saying? I'm not a fan of riddles. Right now, I want to write a note asking about what it's almost time for, but if I put it on my locker everyone can see it and I'll come out as some freak. Next time I get a note, I will write back. I put the note in my backpack's front pocket and get my books. 

Just as I close my locker, somone hugs me from behind: "Hiii!" It's Iza. "Hi you too!" I say. She links her arm with mine and we walk to the classroom and she says: "Thank God you called me this morning, because I was planning on wearing my gray sweatpants and some top. I would look ridiculous." I laugh at that: "You wouldn't... No, I take that back, you would." Now we both laugh. "I took this hoodie from Tristan and gosh is he annoying. I went in his room and opened his closet. You know, minding my own business and took out his hoodie. AND then he got up and took it from me. He wouldn't let me borrow it," she complains: "Wanna know what I did to get it?" I am not sure if I want to, but I am curious: "I hope you didn't promise to do his chores."