𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 3

Enzo's POV:

She really just fell asleep. I just threatened her and she fell asleep.

I took the chance and analyzed her face. She had adorable chubby cheeks that were decorated with a light pink color. Her lips were big, but not too big. Just the perfect size.

Her nose was cute and small and her long lashes made her eyes look even more beautiful.When her eyes were open I'd see the same light brown eyes, I saw ages ago.

She changed. She became even more attractive. I wondered, if she still had the cute dimples, I had adored so much.

When my gaze fell, I noticed the necklace she was wearing. It was a small green diamond.

Flashback:

I lay lazily in bed when I looked at my already packed suitcases near my door.

I didn't want to leave. But I simply didn't had a choice.

What broke me even more was that I couldn't even tell her that I am moving away tomorrow. I promised myself I'd come visit her when I was older, but my papa even destroyed this plan. "By then she will have forgotten you. She's only five."

His harsh words rang through my head, causing me to feel a stab in the heart. I had to see her. One last time.

I stood up, put on my shoes and practically ran down the stairs to the front door. I didn't even tell my papa, because I knew he'd stop me if he knew what I had planned.

I always had some cash with me. By some I meant a few thousands. I took this opportunity to do something useful with all of that money, so I went to the nearest jewelry store.

"How can I help you?" the lady in the store said. "I am looking for something green"I simply said.

Green had always been her favorite color. After she showed me many different pieces of jewelry, I grew impatient. None of them were the right one.

However,when she showed me last one, I immediately knew that this was it. This was the one I had to buy.

It was a green diamond.

...

I was eight when I bought that necklace. The fact that it has been fifteen years that I gifted her that piece of jewelry and she was still wearing it, made a warm feeling spread in my chest.

However, I couldn't stop myself from also feeling a little disappointed. She couldn'tremember me.

I had already expected it. Who am I kidding? She was only five when I left.

Maybe my papa was right after all.