12 - twitter fiend

aprils pov

i woke up, somewhere around 10am. there was no way to tell since my phone was still in dreams room.

the guest room was decorated surprisingly cutely, it had ferns, a tv, a white desk, a bookshelf, a bedside table and dresser clearly from the same package, and a queen sized bed.

once i pulled myself out of bed i pulled on a t-shirt and target boxers. i grabbed mina, her food, and her bowl before heading downstairs.

"goodmorning sleepyhead" sapnap looked up from the middle of the kitchen.

"goodmorning." i mumbled, still half asleep as i filled up minas food.

"boo" clay whispered into my ear, making me jump since i was not even awake barely yet.

"holy shit" i flinched and smacked him "well goodmorning to you too dickhead" he laughed, also greeting me.

"remember we have a picnic at the park today, dress however you want, 12 sound good? its 10:45 right now so youll have like an hour" he begun planning before i even could eat breakfast

"uh yeah sounds good, what are you cooking though sapnap?" i walked over to the counter island

"eggs and bacon" he answered while flipping the bacon, "eggs are on the table"

i walked over the the table and sat down by dream, planning out my outfit in my head.

"you do know that youre taking insta pics for me right?" i laughed quietly

he turned his head to me, "is that a question or a demand..."

"i think you know the answer" i said, turning my head to look at him to same.

-

"hi prettiest girlfriend in the world" dream walked into the guest room as i was adding accesories to my oufit.

"thats a mouthful" i smiled and turn around to him

he sat on the bed, picking up mina "yeah but i like saying it" he giggled

"okay, boyfriend.... when i say i sound like a sassy gay middle school boy." i looked at him and laughed

"well- its like 12:30, wanna get going soon" he brought it up awkwardly, not aware that i thought it was like 11;45

"oh shit yeah"

-

we pulled into a desolate park with lumbering trees and bright grass.

clay opened my door as if i was some disney princess and we headed towards the fence where no kids were.

i looked around while sitting on the blanket he set out as he pulled food out of the basket.

"orlando is so green. clearwater is so dead... too many tourists too" i smiled while looking at the canopy trees.

"stay then duh" he smiled and handed me strawberries.

i laid down on the blanket "so is this a date?" dream laid next to me, "well, yeah. i mean- i kinda asked you out at 10pm while in bed. so i guess this is a 'sorry i couldnt resist you' date"

"im just irresistable what can i say" i said sarcastically, "pft not at all, youre a simp so i keep you though"

"okay mr. biggest simp ever." i said, making dream get up and pretend to step on my face

i jumped up "help hes harassing me! im a minor ah!" i pretended to yell in panic before turning around and fake passing out in his arms

he sat down on the ground, pulling me down with him, laughing like a big nerd. my head was on his torso, my body between his legs, still placed like i had passed out.

"you make me feel like im so damn funny- stop laughing at my unfunny bits" i looked up at him while giggling.

he looked down at me, his green eyes looking a lot like the moss on the trees around us. "your eyes are pretty" i said, neither of us pulling our eyes away.

"you're pretty" he said back.

before i could even think to stop myself, i slowly wrapped my arms behind his neck and pulled his head down, only cenimeters away from mine.

i could hear both of our heartbeats, as if they were pounding out of our chest.

the anticipation ended as i pulled him in to kiss me. i held back a big smile as he pulled his head away after seconds.

"first kiss with a man that hasnt tasted like axe body spray" the smile broke out, i was beaming like a little girl that just got an american girl doll

he just chuckled at me and leaned back "youre so dumb" he said affectionately.

"youre the one dating someone 'so dumb' girl" i beamed at him, wiping strawberry juice off my fingers onto his nose

"yuck" he wiped his nose

we bickered like lovesick idiots until sundown, talking about practically any subject that could come to mind.

he detested he wanted to stay till sundown to see the sunset, but i know he just wanted to spend time with me

-