11 - Come Over

dreams pov

knock knock, i lighted knocked on sapnaps door, hyped off of excitement. if he didnt say yes i would flip out again.

"hi sapnap!!" i smiled, giddy like a child. "hi! whats up big d sapnap spun around in his chair

"i have a question, but i only want one specific answer or i will beat your ass" i flopped down on his bed, "im guessing its about mrs. wright"

"stop being dumb shut up, okay so. i asked april if she wanted to come over... and she said yes. BUT I HAVE TO ASK YOU since youre my roomate or whatever" words were spilling out of my mouth fast and loosely

"NO WAY DUDE?? YOU GREW BALLS FINALLY AND ASKED?!?!? OF COURSE SHE CAN COME OVER" sapnap hopped out of his chair

"YESSS THANK YOU!!" i yelled, calling april on my computer afterrunning into my room.

"he said yes didnt he" i could hear her smile through the call "yessssss" i laughed and drew out my words"

"good because im already packed.... can i bring mina harper?" she said while clearly shuffling around the house

"yes of course oh my gosh, wait are youleaving- like.. now??" i realized how messy the house was and immediately sat up and ran to the foyer, "well, as soon as i can" she laughed, "is that fine?" i had my headphones braced around my head as i scurried to clean up "OF COURSEE! wait wait wait! let me sent the adress-"

i was springint around the house already so i was panting by the time i got up to my computer in my room to send my home address.

-
aprils pov

nightmare
111 Privot Drive OR, FL

-

"okay okay okay-" i zipped up my suitcase, still on the phone with dream. i wasnt even upset to leave the house for a bit.

"we need to go to the beach!! im so excited. and you can look at my setup- AND YOULL MEET PATCHES AND SAPNAP" i let dream talk about everything we'd be doing as i scooped up mina as well as enough food and toys for a week.

i cut off dream, getting out of the trance i was in while leaving my house, "so- can i really just get in the car and drive now?"

"well i mean... if you want, i figured youd say bye to your friends" dream laughed as i headed to my car "well- my only friend lives a few hours away so..."

-

so that was how it was. around two hours of driving on call with dream, sapnap snooping in every few minutes.

the energy never slowed down.

we continued talking about everthing we'd do, the jokes from sapnap and silencing orders from dream also never stopped.

this was the man i liked. i loved him, and i would finally get to see him, even if he doesnt feel the same way.

-

i hung up with dream after letting him know i was pulling up. it looked like every other high middle class white neighborhoood ever.

their house was a white two story with decorative chairs and vines clearly added by dreams mother. i got out of the car, put mina in her crate, and grabbed my bag.

butterflies roited in my stomach as i headed to the door, the sun beaming down on me through the grey clouds grouping in the skies.

i walked up to the door, the main from of it a hazy window.

knock knock

"hello?" i quietly said into their camera doorbell, answered by a voice piping through the cameria "HI!COMING"