xxxix. don't touch

Start from the beginning

"You wanted it too?" Hange breaths. I nod. They push their face closer, attempting to kiss me, but I turn my face away.

"Tch!" I laugh. "Hange, this is how it'll go." I explain. "We'll sit over there on the couch. I'll let you kiss me, but only if you can keep yourself from touching me. Nothing else can touch except our lips. We'll see who the first one to break this rule will be."

They give it a moment of though before finally nodding their head. "Alright then. What will be the reward to the one who restrains themselves the longest?"

"They'll get control." I answered simply. This would be easy. I had already edged them on the whole week, so there's no way they'd be able to keep their hands off of me.

-

Hange had actually been able to restrain themselves well. I should have known. If they went the whole week without going crazy, then surely they could keep themselves restrained while playing a game where they can't touch me. They practically had this whole week to practice.

"You look worried." Hange giggled, taking in my expression.

"I'm not worried-"

"You really think I'd crack?" Hange laughs, leaning back slightly. "You've put me through hell this whole week, you've pretty much been getting me ready for this moment. There's no way you really thought you'd be winning this. I know that you're down bad for me just like I am for you."

"Maybe." I said, crossing my arms. "But I can keep myself from touching you."

Hange lets out a sigh, propping themselves up with their elbows. "We'll see. I'm not very happy with you for pulling that trick on me all week long. Just know that I'll make it my goal to make you feel just as uncomfortable as you made me."

I shifted slightly in my seat, dreading what Hange could do to me if they win this. They're so pent up that they'll probably go insane once someone actually breaks the rule of the game.

"Kiss?" They asked, smooching their lips and leaning forward. Our lips touched. Just that. Our lips and nothing else. I so desperately wanted to reach out, pull at their hair and roll their shirt off off their arms. But I have to restrain myself.

Hange lets out a sigh pulling themselves back again as they stared longingly at me. It was obvious they wouldn't give up, they wanted this after all. "Tell yourself whatever you'd like." They said. "But I'm going to make sure I get to have my way with you."

I decided that keeping my gaze on my lap would help me get through this, to stop the thoughts from running through my head. Just stay focused. Don't let them get to you.

Hange shifted slightly in front of me, and before I knew it, they were falling off the side of the couch. "Hange!" I gasped, grabbing onto their wrist. They let out a laugh, pulling themselves back up and glancing at my hand.

"Looks like you lose." They said, pointing to my hand which was grasped around their wrist. I placed my hand over my heart, attempting to calm down the rapid beating as Hange wasn't actually in any real danger.

"That's not fair, Hange."

"Ah, ah!" They laughed, shaking their head. "Come on now, if you're going to suggest a game for us, you at least have to play by the rules. You know what this means now."

I felt my face heat up as I turned my face away from them, but they grabbed onto my jaw, forcing me to turn back and face them. "Don't back away now just because you lost."

"Who said I was backing away?"

Hange chuckles, removing their hands from me, making me whimper, wishing that I could still feel their touch. "Don't forget," Hange said. "You touched me. You broke the one rule."