𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑽. 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏

•••

The lights flickered back on and Harper found herself in the last place she'd want to be.

Tied to a chair by vines.

The vines wrapped her legs and hands tight, keeping her secured to the seat. She looked up and saw Vecna or Henry or whatever his name was standing in front of her. He stepped forward, growling. Harper squirmed in her seat trying to get away.

Vecna leaned down in front of her, tilting his head to the side, "I... want you to tell Eleven, I want you to tell her..." He lifted a clawed finger up towards her head, "Everything you see." He held his hand above Harper's face.

Suddenly she saw flashes of Hawkins.

The Creel house splitting in two. Vines poured out of newly opened gates.

"No!" Harper exclaimed in pain.

A clock chimed as the gates spread across Hawkins, linking up with three others.

"Tell her," Vecna growled.

Harper shook her head, "No!"

"-everything!" Vecna raised his hand slightly and the flashes of the future grew faster. She saw her parents, dead.

Eddie was dead.

Harper cried out again, "No!"

Suddenly she jolted away, stumbling backwards. Steve caught her quickly and lowered her to the ground.

"Woah, Woah Woah. It's okay! It's okay." He propped her up slightly.

Harper gripped onto his arms as if her life depended on it. Steve quickly helped her up and wrapped his arms around her in a soft hug, "I'm here okay? We're all here." He leaned back, "Let's get you through that gate." Steve said, earning a frightened nod from Harper, she grabbed onto the rope and started pulling herself up with some help from Steve, she reached the other side and fell onto the mattress.

"GODDAMMIT NANCY! You said that Vecna wouldn't be able to get her inside the Upside Down!" Eddie yelled.

Nancy responded quickly, "Eddie I'm sorry! How was I supposed to know?"

"Now really isn't the time guys!" Robin interrupted.

Harper heard the sound of Steve landing on the mattress behind her before she walked into Eddie's room where the others were. Eddie glanced up, seeing Harper standing at the end of his bed frame that he was currently crouched on. He shot up quickly, jumping off the box springs, and wrapped his arms tightly around her.

"Dammit. Harper." He breathed, his voice breaking as if he was holding back tears.

Harper wrapped her arms over his shoulders, pulling him closer to her body and holding him as she began crying.

"I've got you. Okay?" He clutched onto her as if she could fade away at any moment, "I'm here." Harper buried her face in his chest, letting out a few silent sobs.

"It was horrible." She said.

She felt Eddie's grip on her tighten. Steve leaned against the door frame watching as everyone stood in silence. Everyone stared at Harper. She was the third person that they had met who survived Vecna's curse.