𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰. 𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒅

Начните с самого начала

Harper shook her head, "It's okay. I had Eddie with me." She sent the long-haired boy a small smile, "He kept me safe."

"Great." Robin shook her head, "That explains that, but how did you end up here?"

Harper stepped away from the group and stood next to Eddie, "Well, once we got back to the boathouse from Har's place, we were okay for about a day. She kept her music playing and all. And... uh, the next morning we went into the kitchen to get some food and ate." Eddie crossed his arms and sent a look to Nancy, "That's when we called you and you hung up on us!" He leaned forward to her.

"Sorry..." Nancy said softly.

Harper gave Eddie a small shove, earning an apology from him, "Anyways, after sitting in the boathouse for a couple more hours Jason and the douches pulled up. We stayed in the boathouse for a bit so we wouldn't get seen. We tried calling you some more and still got nothing so we got in the boat and started rowing, just trying to get away."

Nancy set down the bag of food that she was holding and Harper was quick to pick it up and open it. Inside was some food and a six-pack of beer. Harper chuckled.

"Yeah the guys followed us into the water before Patrick was lifted into the air and..." Eddie waved his hair in the air, opening and closing his fingers to try and describe what happened to Patrick, "Anyways... me and Harper fell out of the boat and swam away." He kneeled down and pulled a flask out of the bag, "When we got to shore, I tried calling you guys, but, uh..." Eddie twisted the cap of the flask off before taking a swig, "my walkie was busted, man." He handed the flask to Harper who gratefully took it and drank from it, the last thing she expected to be in it was water, "Drenched."

It was water.

"So, uh, I did the thing that I do now, apparently." Eddie said, wiping his mouth as Harper closed the flask and handed it back to him, he placed it down on the ground, "I ran." He chuckled.

Nancy held her hand up, trying to think, "Do you know what time this was? The attack?" She asked.

Eddie nodded, "Yeah, no I... I know exactly what time it was." He said, fumbling to get his watch off, "The walkie wasn't the only thing that got soaked." He held up the watch and tossed it to Nancy.

Nancy flinched but caught it, "9:27."

"Same time our flashlights went kablooey," Robin added.

Steve crossed his arms, looking at the two girls confused, "Which means what, exactly?" He asked.

"That- that surge of energy was Vecna attacking Patrick." Nancy finished.

Eddie and Harper shared a nervous look.

"Well, we're one step closer." Robin added, her hands on her hips, "We know how Vecna attacks."

Harper shrugged, "More like baby steps."

Steve sent her a look before Lucas spoke up, "And where he attacks from."

"So... now we just need to sneak into his lair in the Upside Down and drive a stake through his heart." Max finished.

"If he even has a heart." Robin pointed out.

Steve was definitely a bit behind in the conversation, "A stake? Is he like a vamp? Is he a vampire?" His eyes widened as he looked at Max.

"It was a metaphor, dumbass," Harper explained.

Eddie turned his hands upwards, still crouched on the ground, "A bullet should work on him, right?"

"I say we chop his head off." Lucas butted in.

Nancy nodded, "Yeah- I'd say all of the above, but we can't do any of that until we find a way to get into the Upside Down." She explained.