THE VRS AND HIS PYAAR

Start from the beginning

Vansh :" So i am a cockroach now haan?" She gulped seeing him smirking. He leaned forward to kiss her and as usual she closed her eyes but she remember that she is angry at him and she pushed him.

Vansh :"What the.?"

Riddhima :" Not what the...What r u doing here Vansh? " She again asked him.

Vansh :" To see my girlfriend." He said coolly.

Riddhima : " Then why r u here? U should be there in that Kiara's house not in my house." She said to him remembering today's incident. Suddenly Vansh pulled her into his lap and Riddhima gasped at this. She tried to wriggle but he tightened his hold on her so she stopped wriggling.

Vansh:" Aww! Is my babygirl angry on me?" Riddhima looked away from him angrily. He pecked her cheek and put his chin on her shoulder. " Baby u know na I didn't do anything it was that Kiara who was flirting with me ." Said an innocent faced vansh.

Riddhima :" Yeah... Don't try to act innocent . U were not doing anything but flirting back with her." She huffed in anger 😠

Vansh:" U know I flirted back with her because I love when I see u become jealous. U look so cute when u get angry. U know it is a pleasure for me to see you jealous baby.  It gives me feeling of being wanted and loved." He told her honestly. She melted at his honest confession.

Riddhima :"Really?" She asked him in a babyish voice and he nodded at her like a child. "But vansh dare u do these things again. U know that I love u and only u . And i can't share you with anyone." She leaned back on his shoulder. But suddenly she remembered a thing .

Riddhima:"But vansh how did u come here?" She asked curiously to which he smiled sheepishly and looked at the window she followed his gaze and gasped.

Riddhima:" You came through the window 😰. But how?" She asked shocked at the revelation.

Vansh :" By a ladder. Angre helped me . On yeah he is standing down . I should tell him to go."

Riddhima:" What!!!!? You are not going back?" He nodded negatively at her smirking. Vansh called Angre and informed him the same.

Riddhima:"I can't believe that you 'THE GREAT VANSH RAISINGHANIA' climbed the ladder and came through the window to see me." She told astonished . Then only Vansh noticed that she is still in her bathrobe and smirked naughtily.

Vansh :" So niw since you forgave me I want my reward for climbing a ladder for u ." He said while looking at her lips. " U know if dadi and siya would heard this they will faint for sure." He said imagining Siya's reaction. Riddhima laughed at this.

But suddenly Vansh pushed her to the bed and climbed on top of her and attacked on her lips. He started to kiss her wildly. Riddhima who recovered from the initial shock kissed him back with the same intensity. They had a passionate liplock. They were kissing each other like no tomorrow. He was about to untie the string of her bathrobe but the sudden knock on the door disturbed them. Vansh groaned out loudly. Riddhima pushed him off her and arrangedher robe perfectly.

Riddhima:"Who is that?" She asked out loudly.

Anupama:" It's me beta." Riddhima became shocked after hearing Anupama's voice. When she noticed that the knob is opening she pushed Vansh to the bathroom and she was about to go but Vansh pulled her inside the bathroom and closed the door. She looked shocked while Vansh was smirking naughtily. Anupama who entered the room didn't see Riddhima anywhere.

Anupama:" Riddhima r u in the bathroom?"

Riddhima:"Y...ess mom...I am bathing."

Anupama :" Ok I will wait here." Anupama sat on the bed waiting for Riddhima to come out.