YOU ARE FATTY

Hey guys
I am back with new update
Enjoy😀
Thank u all for your response 💕
-----------------------------------------------------------
Riddhima is 8 months pregnant.

In Riansh's room,

Vansh was sleeping, as it is sunday. Riddhima was getting ready. When Vansh woke up, he saw his beautiful wife tucking her saree pleats.

He got up from the bed and moved towards her. He hugged her from behind and kissed her shoulder sensually.

Vansh :" You look breathtaking sweetheart ". He mummered against her ear. Riddhima was blushing and Vansh kissed her cheeks and made her turn towards him.

Riddhima :" Go and take bath. We r getting late". She said pushing him towards the bathroom.

"Yeah I am going ... just give me my morning kiss and hug" Vansh said looking at her like an adamant child .

Riddhima smiled at him , tip toed and kissed his lips lightly and was about to hug but couldn't because of her baby bump.

Vansh was frustrated," God.. Riddhima you have become too fat that I can't even hug you now" saying this he marched towards bathroom taking his towel.

Riddhima was very angry at him for his statement and with her hormonal changes and mood swings she was hell angry at him for calling her fat. She didn't get fat by herself it is because of him. She was just waiting for him to come out of the bathroom.

After 20 mins, Vansh came out of the bathroom dressed in his casuals but stopped in his tracks looking at Riddhima who was spitting fire at him.

"What?" Vansh asked looking at her standing posture.

"You are asking me What?" Riddhima said flaring her nose in anger.

"Yeah...What?" Vansh asked innocently. Actually he forgot what he said to her.

"You called me fatty !!" Riddhima exclaimed in anger.

Oh shit ! Vansh cursed himself for saying that. He was surely gone today .

"Look Riddhima.." Vansh started but was cut off by Riddhima.

"Answer me one thing... Am I looking fat?" Riddhima asked crunching her eyebrows.

"Yes you r fat beca" Again cut off by Riddhima.

"Enough...Look what I am going to do" Riddhima said.

"What " Vansh asked her.

But without hearing him, she went to cupboard and took some two to three sarees and made a bundle with that. Taking the bundle, she came and stood before him.

"What?" Vansh asked her again.

"Lift your shirt" Riddhima ordered him. "What the?"

"You can What the me later, lift your shirt now" Riddhima almost shouted.

Vansh obeyed her and lifted him shirt.

Riddhima placed the bundle on his stomach, tied it behind him and pulled his shirt over the bundle.. Now Vansh looks like 8 months pregnant lady.😂😂

"What the hell is this Riddhima?" Vansh shouted and was about to take it off.

"If u really love me, you shouldn't remove it unless I say" Riddhima blackmailed him.

"But Riddhima.. this is too much.. please" Vansh asked her with pleading eyes and puppy dog face.

"It won't work now.. You called me fatty right" Riddhima said looking at him with her doe shaped eyes.

"Sorry Riddhima..You r not fat.. But please remove it" Vansh tried again but miserably failed.

"No way I am not gonna remove it" Riddhima said challenging him.

Vansh dropped his shoulder, failed in convincing her.

"Ok now come.. we have to go for aarthi and breakfast" Riddhima said holding his hands.

"What the.. no I am not coming out with this ". Vansh said removing her hand from his.

"You r coming.. even I walk around like this only na" Riddhima said dragging him out.

"But Riddhima you are women,but I am a man " Vansh stated the fact.

"Why?.. is there any rule, only women have to walk around like this" Riddhima said while walking towards the stairs.

"No Riddhima.. it's not rule..its fact" Vansh was so embrassed thinking how he will face everyone.

"Shut up and come" Riddhima shouted and got down from the stairs still not leaving Vansh's hand.

But were almost reached down stairs . Everyone was busy with their work , when Riddhima greeted "Good morning everyone"

Everyone's head turned towards them. They stood shocked looking at him and then bursted out laughing. Siya , Aryan and Angre were rolling on the floor.. Riddhima smiled inwardly. Vansh was looking at them with not knowing that how to react.

"Bhai.. what is this " Siya asked while still rolling on the floor.

"Vansh.. Beta.. R u okay?" Asked Uma.

"Vansh.. what kind of joke is this?" Dadi asked.

"Boss.." Angre called him.

"Vansh bhai..😂😂😂 You r looking like bhabhi. But I must say u look cute" Aryan said laughing at him.

"Enough.. Don't ask me anything.. Its all because of this girl" Vansh said pointing towards Riddhima. Everyone looked at her for answer.

So Riddhima explained them what happened. Again second round of laughter followed.

Angre looked at his pregnant wife, Ishani. Making mentally prepared for not calling his wife fatty..

"Ok Enough of teasing my husband.. Shall we do aarti" Riddhima ordered everyone.

After everyone finished aarti, the went to have breakfast.. While having..

"Bhai... Really u r looking like a fatty..
BUAAHHHAAHAH" Aryan made fun of Vansh.

Vansh was so angry, he thought to give payback to Aryan, so he whispered something to Riddhima.

Riddhima glared at Aryan, stood up and went towards her room.

She came back with similar kind of bundle and stood before Aryan.

"Aryan lift your shirt." Riddhima asked him.

"Why bhabhi" Aryan asked with doubtful eyes.
"Vansh.. help me na"

Vansh happily stood up and went towards Aryan and lifted him shirt.

Riddhima tied the bundle around him like Vansh.

"Bhabhi.. What is this?" Aryan asked with horrified look.

"You called my Vansh as fatty na.. So this is your punishment.. Dare u remove it .. Or you will face wrath of Riddhima Vansh Raisinghania" Riddhima warned him in VR style.

Again everyone bursted out laughing looking at both the mens of Raisinghania's.

Riddhima took her phone and clicked the picture of them.. making Aryan and Vansh widen their eyes in shock.

"Angre.. can u frame this picture" Riddhima asked with smirk.

Angre looked at his boss, who us glaring at him asking him to say. He was about to deny, when Riddhima said.

"Angre.. if u didn't frame, then u too" Riddhima said showing Aryan and Vansh stomach.

"NOOOOOOOO.." Angre shouted getting the phone from Riddhima and ran towards the main door.

Everyone erupted in laugh.

Whole day, the great Vansh and Aryan walked around big bump.

Vansh mentally noted Never ever call a pregnant lady as fatty.

Thank u 😀
I hope you all liked the chapter❤
And please do follow me.