THE VRS AND HIS PYAAR

Hi guys , this is my first os. Hope u like it . And do follow me also 💕

Anupama: " Riddhima beta , are you sure you don't want to come ? I don't want to go leaving you alone here. But what to do ... if it was not Nidhi's daughter's wedding I will not leave you here that also when u r sick."
Anupama told worriedly to her daughter.

Riddhima: "Don't worry mom. I m fine having a slight headache. I will be okay if I take rest . Pls convey my regards to Ravi mom."

Anuj: "Okay beta. We are leaving. Take care." Saying he kissed her forehead lovingly.

Anupama : "If you need anything just call me or papa, okay ?"

Riddhima :" Offo mom! Raju kaka and seema aunty is here if I need anything . Now go..."
Anupama patted her head lovingly and went towards Anuj who was waiting for her in the car. They drove away from there and Riddhima closed the door after they crossed the gateway.

Anupama and Anuj are going to Jaipur to attend her best friend daughter's wedding. Riddhima was not well so she didn't attend the wedding.

Raju kaka: "Baby ji, Now you go and take rest . Me and seema is here in the kitchen if u need anything call us baby ji." Informed the loyal servants of Sharma's.  Riddhima nodded at him and went to her room after having her dinner.

She took her dress from the wardrobe and kept it on the bed and entered the bathroom for taking a shower. She stood under the shower, cold water running through her soft body eased her. But her mind was not at ease. She thinking about someone. " Don't think about it Riddhima. Not after what happened today ." She chided herself for thinking about him. Soon she finished her shower and stepped out of the bathroom dressed in her white bathrobe. But see didn't notice a figure lying on the bed comfortably smirking at her! She directly went towards the mirror and dried her hair and throw the towel on the bed still looking at the mirror. Suddenly she noticed a pair of long legs in a black pant lying on the bed. But she didn't see the person's face. She jumped from the chair and looked at the person and gasped out loud.

Riddhima :" YOU??? What r u doing in my room  this time Vansh ?" She literally shouted.

Vansh:"Calm down baby! I will not eat you." He told still lying in the bed.

Riddhima :" Don't 'baby' me vansh. Tell me what ar..." but she was cut off by the loud knick on the door by ramu kaka and seema whi came there hearing their babyji screaming.

Seema:"Babyji, what happened? Are you okay ? " asked a highly worried seema.

Ramu kaka:" babyji, please open the door."

Riddhima's  eyes widened at the moment she looked at the door and Vansh who was lying on the bed comfortably. Riddhima gulped.

Riddhima :" I...I am fine Ramu...Kaka." She managed stammering.

Ramu: " Open the door babyji"

Riddhima rushed towards Vansh and pushed him from the bed.

Vansh :" What the... what r u doing Riddhima?"

Riddhima :" Shut up Vansh." She glared at him.

She hide him on the side of the door so that no one will see him. Then she opened the door for Ramu and seema who bombarded her with questions.

Ramu:" Babyji,why did you screamed? "

Riddhima :" Woh...I...yeah..I saw a cockroach in the room and became scared and screamed." She lied to them. Vansh narrowed his eyes at her referring him as a cockroach.

Seema:" Where is tge cockroach babyji?" Ramu tried to enter the room to kill the cockroach. But Riddhima stopped him.

Riddhima :" It..it died. I sprayed ALL OUT and it died instantly." She again lied to them. After much more lying they leave from there leaving a sweating Riddhima.  She closed the door and breathe a sigh of relief. But it was short lived! Soon she was pinned to the door by a smirking Vansh.