Chapter 1: Debut

Zeno called you in order to have a talk with him. You nodded in agreement as the Grand Priest teleported you in his palace.

Upon seeing the palace for the first time, you were pretty amazed by how simple it was constructed yet indestructible is.

Y/n - Wow! Amazing! So this is where Zeno-sama resides.

Grand Priest - Yes it is. Now come, let me guide you to him.

Y/n - Okay, Grand Priest.

You and the Grand Priest began to enter the palace while the two guards guarded the palace outside.

Inside of the palace

While you and the Grand Priest are walking, you then began to wonder why the hell Zeno chose you to have a talk with him. You feel pretty nervous about it. Having one mistake on your words can make Zeno end your life without putting so much effort and your existence will be forgotten forever.

Grand Priest - So you are getting nervous about making a mistake huh?

You were taken aback by the sudden information that the Grand Priest as you said,

Y/n - Wait. How did you know that?

Grand Priest - I have the Enhanced Mind Reading ability. Simply just by looking at you or to other beings, I can read their minds easily even if they prevent it by some sort of magic. That's why it's called "Enhanced".

Y/n - Oh yeah. I totally forgot about that. Sorry. It's just that I was surprised that you can actually read other being's mind.

Grand Priest - Yeah. I know. And don't worry about getting nervous. I'm sure Zeno-sama is nice. Just don't do anything unnecessary to him and everything will be fine.

You made a sigh of relief knowing the fact that Zeno is nice and easy to get along with.

Y/n - Thanks, Grand Priest.

Grand Priest - Your always welcome, Y/n-san. Oh. We're here.

Grand Priest opened the door, and they saw Zeno watching on a crystal ball about something.

You wonder what that is.

The Grand Priest and you walked and kneeled in front of him as the Grand Priest says,

Grand Priest - Here is the person that you wanted to meet, Zeno-sama.

Zeno stopped watching as he saw you and the Grand Priest kneeling in front of him.

Zeno - Ah. I see. Very well, Y/n L/n isn't it?

Y/n - Y-Yes! Zeno-sama. What is it that you want to me?

Zeno - Rise up.

You rise up from your kneel and you noticed that Zeno was actually small.

Zeno - Oh my. You look taller as usual.

Zeno began to levitate in mid-air in order to reach your face.

Zeno - Very well. I can sense great potential in you and I will help you on how you will reach that.

Y/n - Really Zeno-sama? You said excitingly.

Zeno - Yup. But first, let's discuss something important. Grand Priest, you may now take your leave.

Grand Priest - As you wish, Zeno-sama.

The Grand Priest simply took his leave just teleporting outside of the palace.

Zeno - Now now. Sit there where you can face me.

Y/n - O-Okay.

You took a seat, facing the Almighty Zeno.

Trinity Seven: The Half Saiyan Half Magic Kingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें