11. Smiths ✨

RYAN

We All were Currently Sitting Inside the Cabin While Mia amore was gone to Show the Designs to The Clients. Mr. Smith Has Taken His Seat on the Head Seat While Me Along with the Younger Mr. Smith Sat on the Couch.

"It's Really Nice To See You Here Mr. El Ricci. May I know Why you are here?" Mr. Smith asked after a few minutes, breaking the Silence.

"Me and Sara Are Friends and When she got this Urgent Call She was there with me so I thought To come with Her" I said as I leaned back.

"Hmm, I am William Mark Smith. Sara's Father and The Young man here is my son Christian Smith, Sara's Elder Brother" He introduced, I passed him a Smile and nodded.

"It's Nice To Meet You Mr. Smith, Heard A lot about you" I said to both Smiths.

"Well We Also Heard Alot About You" He said but His Voice Clearly Said that the things he heard are most probably the Bad ones. I didn't said anything just passed him a smile and waited for mio Amore to come.
And as If the Cue, The Door to the Cabin opens and in walked My Love with a Smile Adorned on her Face. Okay She got the Deal.

"Oh..Oh, Dad Look Who is Here! Our lovely Designer Queen" Her Brother exclaimed standing from his position and walking to her and Pulling her in a hug.

"Chirsss, I am Designer Queen For The World but For You Guys Am Happy To be Sara" She said with a Little Innocent face, fuck she looks so cute.

"I know my baby girl, I know. Urgh, I missed you. Why didn't you came home from So many days?" Chirs asked kissing My Amore's Forehead.

"Ciao principessa, vieni que. Stai bene" He spoke in Italian, He really seem to be fond of Italian. Sara went to him and they both hugged.

(Hi princess, come here. Are you ok?)

"Si papà, sto bene" She replied, Fuck That Means She Knew Italian all this Time!
(Yes dad, I'm okay)

"Oh Shit, I forgot to Introduce you guys. Dad, Chris He is Ryan, Ryan El Ricci and Ryan This is my dad and my Big Brother, Did you guys already Introduced yourselves?" She asked to which we three nodded

"Yes, We did" We Three said in Unison.
"That's Great. Dad, Chirs I will come home Tomorrow at Dinner I guess and We will talk there, hm?" She said to which they both Nodded and Kissed her Forehead and walked out but not before giving me a warning glance.

"Let's Go Ryan, Rey is Alone at home. It's been More than Five-six hours" Amore said and Picked her Bag before walking out of the Cabin with Me Behind her.

.........
SARA

Right Now We both are Sitting In My Car and I was Driving Back to home. I can Feel Ryan have Something To Ask Me, Even I have a lot of Questions but Let's Answer His First.

"Ask Whatever is On your Mind Ryan" I said as I leaned in the Seat.

"Everyone Calls You Designer Queen, Is It your Name?" He asked, Seriously This Question. I stop myself from Chuckling and Answered.

"I am the Youngest Designer Out Here Ryan. Normally We Finish The Design School at the Age of 22 but I finished it Early. I have started Colouring when I was 4 and By the Time I was 10 I could Create Designs. So I with The Help of Mama started Designing for Dad's Company. And When My Designs were to Display I have to Choose a Name For Myself. Just Like There is Pen Name for Writers. Just like that, So I choose Queen. And From that Day, All my work is Published in My Pen name or My Name as A Designer 'Queen'" I told him and He held that Proud smile on his face which made me smile a little too.

"We Never Talked about this Topic, But You also never Told me Your Dad is William Mark Smith and How many People are there in your fam" Ryan said, I knew he will ask this.

"Actually, It's Not That I want to Hide This Fact but I Avoid Using My Dad's Name because It Gives me The Unwanted Privilege, And As You said We Never Talked about this Topic so I never told you. As for my family, I have a small family which Includes My Dad and My Brother Whom you have met already then My Mum Alana smith and my sister in law Ariana smith. Dad and Bro are Businessmen while my mum is a doctor, She has her Own Hospital and Ariana, She is A Lawyer" I told Him About My Family.

"Anything Other Questions Mr. El Ricci?" I asked to which He shook Head, Cool.

"So I guess Now It's Your Turn To Explain that why we were Attacked, Why There were so many Men Around? And Who attacked us?" I asked everything at once.

"I will tell you everything Amore" He said and I stopped the Car as We reached the Apartment Building. I was about to Open the Door when I heard his Words which made me stop in Tracks.

"I am a Mafia King"

************************************
Hello Lovelies ❤️
Hope you are doing good and You liked the Chapter.

How do you think Sara will React To This New Found Knowledge?

Do share your Views
Love you all