6. His dada

SARA

This week went by quickly working with mr El Ricci. He is quite nice if I tell you, always soft spoken and Calm. But the Stupid point is, He is on my mind 24/7 although i don't show it. Okay enough of Mr. El Ricci, Today am going to meet my cupcake i don't know if he remembers me or not but still i hope he does and Will come to meet me. I got ready for my day in Black T-shirt and Light brown pants.

 I got ready for my day in Black T-shirt and Light brown pants

(Her outfit)

Today i decided to bring seren with me as avy misses him and we also didn't went out in past week.
"Come on baby let's go we gonna meet aunty avy" I say to him and he looks at me and jump. This Kid loves going out am telling you.
We went out of my apartment building to my Rolls Royce and settled in, seren was in the passanger seat looking out of the window enjoying the ride.
We reached the cafe, I parked the car and went in with seren beside me .

"Hi, mama avy. How you doing?"
"Hi baby Sara. Am doing good. Oh my, you came with my seri" She said squealing as she hugged seren.

I smiled at both of them. As Seren and avy were playing so i decided to make cookies till then. I baked the cookies and after an hour or so cookies were ready.

I went out of the kitchen to the cafe as it was completely full of people and that's when i heard my cupcake's voice.

"Angel...."
I turned and saw him running to me i picked him up and twrill him around.

"Hey cupcake, how are you? Did you missed me?" I asked he nodded and hugged me tightly as I rubbed His back and then i heard the voice that has been on my mind all the time from past week..

"Miss smith"he said i turned and saw Mr. El Ricci standing there. I unknowingly checked him out.

"Mr. El Ricci ?" I asked a little suprised but soon it changed to shock when my cupcake spoke up.
"Dada meet my angel, see she is so pwetty and angel he is my dada" Rey said.

"Wait. Miss Smith, you are the angel my son have been talking about past week" he said with amusement in his eyes.
"Siwwy dada, she is not Miss Smith she is my angel" cupcake said as he wrapped his tiny arms around my neck.
"Yes yes, she is your Angel" Mr El Ricci said as rey's cheeks turned a little red

"Aww my baby, and yes mr El Ricci i think I am the one but i didn't know this cute cupcake was yours" I said

"Well he is. And miss smith thank you so much for helping my son that day and giving him confidence. He doesn't get attached to people this soon but with you he seems quite comfortable" he said looking at me and Rey who is playing with my hair.

"Angel can I eat the cookie you bake?"
Rey asked poking my cheek. I gave him a big smile.

"Of course sugarbun, you can. come on let's sit and i will give you your cookies, ok?" I said and settled him on the seat.
"Yuppppppp" he said jumping in his seat.
We Chuckled at him and sat on my permanent seat. I went to the counter and got cookies for Rey and a Espresso and a Cappuccino for me and Mr El Ricci. Rey started having his cookies and Me and Mr El Ricci were talking, we didn't notice Rey leaving the table but suddenly we heard his cry and a woman's voice.

"You brat can't you see? Is this how you walk? where are your parents?" Her way of talking made me angry how dare she talk to my baby like this.

"Here are his parents and now you tell me. can't you see? he is a little kid you literally just stepped on my baby and now acting as it's his fault and Shouting at him. Listen sweety before I through you out of this place you better get out on your own" i said

"You-" she started but I cut her off "GET OUT" I shout
She quickly grabbed her bag and went out, that's when I saw Rey hugging my leg and Mr El Ricci looking at me.
I picked Rey up and went back to my seat.
"Angel....w..what is bwat...i didn't do anything..." He said hugging me tightly and crying. I rubbed his back and I took his face in my hand and kissed it and he looks at still crying.

"Rey baby you trust me"i asked he nodded.
"Ok, then listen that old aunty was angry and when people are angry we don't take their words on heart and brat is not a good word so you will not use it, okay and remember one thing, Angel trust you always. I know you didn't do anything, okay my cupcake. I know you are a good boy. So now you will stop crying and start smiling, hmm?" I said and wiped his tears.

"I wuv you angel, you awe the bewst" he said and my heart skipped a beat i met this kid just two times and i love him so much.
"I love you to my cupcake, and you are the best baby boy okay" he nodded and kissed my cheek and started eating his cookies.

"Thank you so much miss smith. You are really a wonderful lady. I don't know if you didn't handle it, what I would have done" he said with a smile plastered on his face.
"It's fine mr El Ricci. Anything for my cupcake" I said

"Miss smith you can call me Ryan "he said
"Sure mr- i mean Ryan and you can also call me Sara" i said

"Sara"he tested my name on his tongue and it sounded heaven i swear. As we three were sitting seren came running to me and Rey stiffened in my lap.

"Hey hey baby don't be scared. He is My Dog, he will not do anything. His name is seren" I said He looked at me and smiled.
"Can I touwch it angel" He asked

"Sure buddy" I took his hand let him touch seren's fur
"It's so soft" he said squealing and i laughed. He started playing with Seren.

"Sara, we had great time although i don't want to leave but me and reysh has to go. Some urgent work came up"Ryan said with a sad expression.

"It's okay Ryan" I said, Even if I was sad I can't stop them from leaving.

"Rey come on we are leaving" Ryan said Rey looked at and shook his head before getting up on my lap and hugging me.

"I don't wanna weave angel" he mumbled.
"Baby don't be sad please. Look I got you another painting whenever you miss me you can look at it ok?" I asked Rey who is on the edge of crying. God i can't see him like this.
"Can you come with us angel" he asks

"Sorry baby i can't but i promise I will see you very soon and whenever you miss me you can call me okay baby" I said kissed his Forehead as Ryan picked him up and He started crying a little and went. Knowingly a single tear slipped from my eye seeing my baby crying. I quickly wiped it.

(The painting she gave Rey)

I quickly Bid Bye to Avy and Me along with seren went back to our apartment with me thinking about El Ricci boys...

************************************
Hello lovelies ❤️
Hope you are doing well
Here is another update
Hope you like it
Take care..