11

Harry didn't go to his dorm room that night, Sirius took him back to his room. He didn't want Harry out of his sight, not after Snape got inside the school.

'He will know something is wrong if Snape doesn't return. Will Susan be safe?'

'The auror is telling Amelia, I wouldn't be surprised if Susan has already left Hogwarts. I hope they have arrested Albus by now, he planned kidnapping and murder,' Sirius said.

'I never thought he would go that far,' Remus said, 'He did always like his positions and he only had those due to his reputation of being the most powerful wizard alive.'

'If what Snape said is right, then Harry will be more powerful, he's scared he will lose his reputation. I still can't believe he would kill Harry to stay in power.'

'I can, it's like what both of you said, he doesn't like to share, he won't take advice from anyone and he always believes his right. That greater good that Snape mentioned, Grindelwald was known to say that.'

'We found out that Albus and Gellert Grindelwald were friends when they were teenagers, we heard rumours that they were actually lovers. We're not sure why they fell out, but it was around that time that Ariana Dumbledore, the sister, was killed.'

'Would he kill his own sister?'

'If he thought she would get in his way, he might, but I doubt we will ever know.'

'The third task is due to take place in another week, will they continue or cancel it if he is arrested?'

'I think they will let it continue, Minerva will end up headmistress. Even though she is not too keen on what the tasks are, she did believe the tournament would help the students of the three schools become closer. If another war does start in any one of those countries, then students would have friends there. They could keep everyone updated by just writing to a friend,' Remus said.

'It's nearly dinner time, you need to eat as well, Harry. It's been a very stressful day.'

'Can I stay here tonight?'

'If you want and I don't blame you pup, now come on, lets go eat.'

Harry sat with his friends, but he was quiet, 'What's going on Harry?'

'Um, Snape, the potions teacher I mentioned, he snuck in here using polyjuice potion. He had a portkey, he planned to kidnap me.'

'Shit, did they get him?' Dan asked.

'Yeah, I saw this man that was using the potion, I told Professor Reynolds, he went to get Professor Gibbons. They stunned him. An auror came, questioned him, but me, Sirius, Remus and Professor Gibbons also asked him some questions. I'm worried about Susan, he revealed the Dumbledore plans to kill her.'

'I made sure that won't happen Harry.'

Harry turned at the sound of the voice to see Amelia and Susan, 'Susan,' Harry raced to his girlfriend, pulling her into his arms.

'Just to let you know, Susan will be remaining here until we can make sure there are no further threats. Also, I personally arrested Albus Dumbledore one hour ago. He has been questioned and is now in Azkaban, awaiting trial.'

'Are you okay?' Susan asked.

'Not really, I'm getting there.'

'Eat, both of you,' Amelia said then walked up to the staff table.

Harry pulled Susan onto his lap, 'Tell us what happened?'

'I was shocked, I was sitting with Hannah and Neville when aunty walked in with six aurors behind her. Two stayed beside me, she kept walking up to the staff table where the other four aurors and aunty pointed their wands at Dumbledore. Dumbledore's phoenix appeared, between the aurors, and aunty they stunned Dumbledore while McGonagall stunned the phoenix. I couldn't move, but Hannah and Neville kept hold of me. Auror Shacklebolt stayed with me in Sprout's office until aunty came back. It was then she explained that Dumbledore planned to kill me.'