10

The next week formed a pattern for Harry. He would eat breakfast with his friends, talk to Susan on the mirror, when he knew she wouldn't be sleeping or in class. He would spend an hour or so with Sirius and Remus then catch up on all his work. Remus would leave the school a lot to go work with Gawain Gateland. Sirius would work with the teachers at the school. He would also be in constant contact with Amelia who did get the oath from three unspeakables.

One lot of their plans changed, instead of Harry going to England to spend Christmas with Sirius, Remus, Susan and Amelia, their Christmas was still going to be spent together but at the house that James and Lily had bought when they visited Australia.

Even though they students were allowed to leave the school the weekend before the holidays, Sirius took Harry shopping. Apart from seeing how Australian magical communities differ to England's, they also wanted to visit the house, to see what it was like and give it a good clean. Harry had Sirius help him pick out a promise ring for Susan, so they spent a few hours in jewellery shops trying to find the right type.

Harry had found out that Allan and Victoria didn't have any family, so Sirius and Remus invited them to spend Christmas with them at the house, if the headmaster approved, he did.

Back in England Hermione and Ginny tried to find out from Neville if Harry was going to visit over the holidays. This is what Neville had been hoping for. Harry told Neville to tell them about their holiday plans.

'Amelia Bones and Susan are going to stay with Harry at his home, Sirius and Remus are already there. It seems James and Lily Potter bought a house since they enjoyed holidays there.'

'Where?' Hermione asked innocently.

'Sorry, I can't tell you, I'm under the fidelius charm to keep that secret,' Neville waited until he was far enough away before he burst out laughing. The looks on the two girls faces was priceless, they really thought they could get the information out of Neville, now they knew how impossible it was. Neville wasn't really under the fidelius charm, but Harry, Sirius, Remus and Amelia thought it would work the best and give Neville a bit of security. If they kept going Neville had agreed to be placed under an oath so he could never repeat anything. Sirius and Remus knew they would not push Neville too far, not with who his grandmother was.

Hermione and Ginny had both scowled before they went up to see the headmaster, 'Did Remus ask about the potion?' Hermione asked.

Albus sighed then held up a letter, 'No and he won't be, it seems that Harry's new potions teacher believes he can be a master, so he has been helping Harry make the wolfsbane for Remus. Did you find out from Neville when Harry would be returning?'

'They aren't, it seems Sirius, Remus and the Bones' are going to visit Harry for Christmas. They are staying at a house that Harry's parent's bought,' Ginny huffed.

'I asked Neville where, hoping he would slip, he said it's a secret and under the fidelius charm.'

'Then there is no use trying to get that information out of Neville, he will not be able to speak of it.'

'Haven't you had any luck finding out where he is?' Ginny asked.

'No, so far every school around the world does not have a Harry Potter registered there. We know he is in one so it looks like the ministry of that country is making sure we can't find him. I have a suspicion though, the headmaster of one school is an old colleague of mine, one I did not like, he did not like me either. If that is the school then he will have made it impossible for us to get to Harry, he would do that to spite me. There isn't much more we can do until we have proof, then I will send a few people to forcibly bring Harry back.'

A new life down underOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara