Chapter 10: Dead Like A Corpse But Alive.

Wildberry and Crunchy went for their weekly walk with Cassington and Cassette.

(Also I complete went of topic for the description of the book so I'm making it a comeback.)

Loud screeching can be heard somewhere suddenly. A giant cake witch rose from the forest. "Uhm. RUN AND GET GEAR." Crunchy shouted as he ran back to their house. Wildberry followed along. They got armor and gear and by the time they reached where they last saw the cake witch it was already destroying houses. They saw something surprising.

On top of the witch lies..

Dark Enchantress Cookie.

"HO HO. WELCOME TO YOUR DEMISE."

She tapped on top of the cake witch head. A screen appeared in front of it, showing Dark Enchantress. "GET THOSE TWO COOKIES AND TWO WOLVES ON YOUR RIGHT. NOW." Wildberry turned to Crunchy. "Get Cassette and Cassington into our house. I'll fight her." "But-" "Now." Wildberry saw Crunchy running to the wolves, hopping on to Cassette and ordering of them to their house.

Wildberry's pov: (Finally a pov-)

I watched them go and when they finally turn a corner I look at Dark Enchantress and her cake witch. They look menacing. But that didn't scare me. The gem in my Gaulet shines brightly as I charge towards them. I smash my fist on the ground. They got lifted up from the impact. Time went slow as I carefully aim my Gaulet to punch them. Time went back to normal again when Dark Enchantress fell.

"YOU LITTLE.. BRAT." "What makes me a brat huh?" She angrily lift me up by magic. I don't know what she said but she got stabbed in the head by a knife. I turn to where it was thrown at Dark Enchantress and saw Crunchy grabbing another knife and about to aim it at her again. She pluck the knife out of her head.

How is she not dead yet. "Very well. I'LL KILL YOU FIRST." She swoop in front of Crunchy, grabbing him by the neck stabbing him by the chest.

(Dark Enchantress is still holding Wildberry in mid air by magic btw-).

Crunchy scream while Dark Enchantress cackled. "ESCAPE THIS." A coffee bean was thrown to them both and it exploded. It injured Dark Enchantress but not Crunchy. Phew. "UGH FINE. UNTIL NEXT TIME." She disappeared into skinny air. I landed skillfully onto the ground and ran towards Crunchy.

Crunchy's Chip's pov:

I can't see anything. Ah great, lovely. "CRUNCHY WAKE UP PLEASE." Huh? That's Wildberry. I saw light. Then I saw.. My body?Sheesh it is covered in blood. And Wildberry is holding me. "GET PURE VANILLA YOU DUMB ASSES." He shouted at everyone. OK he is mad. Or is it sad? I don't get it. I can't feel any emotions. Oh well. Never thought I would see myself without the use of reflections.

They soon rushed me to a hospital. Oh my I am heck pale. Wildberry is waiting outside of the room I'm in. Oh wow he's crying. I don't know why though.. But I did feel bad so I hugged him in my spirit form. Or atleast tried to. My body literally went through his body. Welp no hugging. The doctor came out of the room and told him I'm in a coma. Huh. I thought one will only see pitch blackness when in coma? Meh I don't give shit. "There is a chance..he might not make it. But the chance of him surviving is higher so don't worry." So what would happen if I do die? I just faded from existence?