WISH YOU WERE HERE

JANNET , this is your future husband Andrew !! .. Andrew ! Andrew ! Who was he to me , we played together we had fun .. but why it's blank all of a sudden what's wrong , I feel like I've been chained to the wall I can't feel my clothes on my body , Wait is that Riphariel ? What is he doing to me.. he said . He had to go somewhere , Finally most favorite one of God .. your end has arrived such a pity you should die like this. JANNET eye's were closed and she opened .. and saw an Angel of Dark powers who looked just like Riphariel ,she could have sweared it was riphariel judging by the looks but .. it wasn't his smell, his essence was not there..she said Noooo ! . The angel took a sword and pierced through her chest ..a symbol of cross ,she shouted Riphariel...!! riphariel came out of nowhere ..rushed to her , but it was too late she was lying dead on the floor blood on her chest symbol of cross.. riphariel cried with agony held her to his body ..he grew weak he was unable to fight the the angel in front of him so he covered Jannet who was naked and filled with blood he covered her with his wings ...and that angel .. killed Riphariel too..

________NEXT STORY PART 2______