I DIDN'T KNEW WATERS COULD TALK

So what is my first task? asked Jannet to riphariel , riphariel smiled and said there is no task it's not your world you have to remember that , here we train ourselves and go alone and defeat the enemy alone without anyones help ,.  Okay what !! No help I wouldn't able to defeat what are you talking about said Jannet a little bit frightened , that's not the way my mesahayouth reacts your more powerful than us , believe in yourself now let's start. Start what !? Hey where did you go and everything turned dark gloomy Jannet was a little frightened but she did have a sword with her, there came a big ball of eyes red in colour , so you think your good at what you do? do you think your worthy because your not , it's a pity your Angels lied to you saying they will be beside you, Jannet said no your lying it's just a test to make me strong ..ohh but are you sure don't you wanna go home to see Andrew ? She was shocked and asked how do you know and she pulled her sword and said Noooo she shouted as long as I know Angels Don't lie , but you lied , get out of my sight ,her anger turned into power and she flew without wings .. and slayed that Demon ..it told her . Whaaat it can't be true .. and it was destroyed ..and the darkness ,the gloominess took off , Ananelle said yay we have a winner , but you have a million things left ahead of you ..Jannet said what are you kidding me and laughed but remember this Ananelle I will surely defeat anything and everything and will return to my world , Ananelle said I know you would you sweet thing , he suddenly came close to Jannet and said your lips are like cherry blossoms so seducing I want to have a taste , Jannet didn't utter a word by then riphariel came fiercely saying get your hands off my QUeen , Ananelle said alright, alright I was just playing around. riphariel was so mad and he took away Jannet to a river ,he asked her to remove her dress she said what why should I what happened I don't understand , she saw that anger face of riphariel and was scared to refuse and she had to remove her clothes , riphariel said I will cleanse you with this purifying water , never go near him , he said it like a command she had to follow but he had the anger face on him . Jannet broke down in tears and when he saw her crying he changed and said ohh I'm sorry I'm just not comfortable seeing you with him although he is your guidance , from now on I will be with you ,you don't have to worry a bit , I love you  and some how riphariels touch was exactly like Andrews warmthness that she couldn't refuse , she said I know I will Do my best to get to my world .and she was cleansed and suddenly she was floating on the the sky surrounded with water bodies and it told her , greetings my queen you have now gained the power of water to master it you should learn patience good luck !! Jannet smiled and began to laugh and said to riphariel I didn't know waters could talk !