★All Aboard the Cessna★

Start from the beginning

"Hey," Joseph pointed out, "You think Y/N is fine being in the space with all the luggage? The plane is shaking a lot and with her previous concussion, we don't want more damage."

"It's fine," Jojo replied and then began to take off his school uniform jacket. "She can put her head on this," He muttered as he leaned over to the back as far as he could and gently placed the jacket under Y/N's head. Brushing a strand of hair behind her cheek, he wondered why she seemed a bit distressed before sitting back down.

"Oooh." Joseph gave a sly grin and elbowed Jojo on the shoulder, "Somebody's in lov-"

"Shut up." Jojo groaned, "Pay attention, and fly."

Joseph nodded his head but then scrunched up his nose in disgust as he turned his head around and looked at the baby.

"I would but..somebody needs to change that baby's diaper. It smells awful."Joseph pointed out but Jojo crossed his arms saying, "I'm not changing it, get Polnareff to do it."

"Fine." He grumbled back and called out Polnareff's name. Polnareff stayed silent for a few moments but then began stirring back into consciousness, as he rubbed his eyes awake.

"God, what is it...?" Polnareff muttered still half-awake, "It feels like I just had a nightmare."

Joseph tossed Polnareff a long piece of cloth and told him to make it into a makeshift diaper. Polnareff only complained. 

"You woke me up to change a diaper?! I don't even know how! Get Y/N to make an actual one instead of using this flimsy piece of cloth."

"Polnareff, just do it." Joseph replied slightly annoyed, to which Polnareff responded by grumbling and finally deciding to change the baby's diaper.

"Jojo, can you help me right here?" Polnareff asked as he held the baby up and did a terrible job wrapping the cloth around the baby into a makeshift diaper. Jojo nodded and fixed the safety pins making it look slightly decent.

Putting the baby back in its basket, they all tried to relax again until Noriaki started squirming in his seat, silently muttering, "No, get away!" And then he started to fling his arms and legs everywhere.

He started to become more and more violent, now punching the air and kicking everything in his path with his legs. He kept on shouting for something to get away from him, but strangely, it appeared that he was still asleep. Polnareff tried his best to calm him down but to no avail, Noriaki then gave a big kick forwards, accidentally kicking Joseph in the face.

"OH MY GOOOD!" Joseph screamed as the kick knocked him off balance, and then caused the plane to dip down and fall from a loss of control.

"W-whats happening..." Y/N murmured, not even close to being half-awake, even while dreaming she noticed that something was wrong with the plane.

"Shhh," Polnareff shushed her trying to control Noriaki, and being scared of even more of a commotion happening, "It's nothing!" He replied pushing her down as she drifted off to sleep again, despite the plane doing a complete nosedive.

"Old man do something!" Jojo yelled and by the time he did, Noriaki seemed to calm down a bit, although still looking very stressed.

"IM TRYING!" He yelled back using Hermit Purple to slither into the manual controls and give it enough power to re-stabilize it. Managing to get the plane back to a normal elevation, everyone sighed with relief until a big palm tree appeared ahead of them.

Not having enough time to react, the plane crashed into the tree, and causing extreme damage to the plane's exterior. Jojo was going to beat Joseph up if it wasn't for the fact that he was his grandfather.