★All Aboard the Cessna★

Start from the beginning

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

"What you mean you can't give us the Cessna?!" Joseph whined to the man who for some reason refused to offer up the plane to us now.

"Didn't we pay beforehand?" Jojo grumbled 

"Yes, yes, of course. All of your money will be refunded immediately, it's just that there is currently an emergency and this is the only plane available." The man explained as a woman walked up to us holding a baby in her arms.

"This baby has a terrible fever and needs immediate medical attention." The woman mentioned pointing out the baby who was sweating and squirming in the basket it was resting in, from the high fever.

"But we can't afford to lose time..." Polnareff retorted, god, why did this situation have to happen now?

"That baby..." Noriaki muttered to himself in thought, seemingly ignoring the whole argument going on and only paying attention to the tiny creature.

"How about you take the baby and drop it off along your journey?" The woman suggested, "It would be like killing two birds with one stone."

"Hm," Joseph put a finger up to his chin in thought, "It would actually be along the way...so that's actually pretty convenient."

"Then here," The woman replied giving the baby to Joseph, "Please take good care of him." 

"Joseph, we barely have any space in the back much less try to fit at least six people in the plane itself." I reasoned with him but he shook his head in disagreement saying, "It's alright, you can just hang out in the trunk of the plan-"

"No." I crossed my arms shaking my head, "I call shotgu-"

"I call shotgun," Jojo smirked and immediately sat in the front seat before anybody could take it. GOD FRICKING DAMN IT, I WAS JUST ABOUT TO CALL SHOTGUN!

"Fine, then I'm sitting in the back sea-"

"We're sitting in the back seat!" Polnareff chuckled and jumped into the plane, along with Noriaki who quickly swiped the last available spot. They put the baby in the basket on the floor of the plane, and you guessed it! I'm sitting in the very back of it, where all our luggage is.

My patience is wearing thin, I swear, if I don't get the front seat next time, I'm kicking all of their asses out of the plane and driving it to Egypt myself.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

As the Cessna took off, I was restless for about an hour until Joseph told us, "3 more hours kids."

I slightly groaned in annoyance at what he said. Sitting 3 hours in a plane where I can barely even stretch my legs, aside from the fact that, the said plane is driven by a person who already crashed like THREE.

I decided to just take a snooze to make the time pass by faster...I can't read when the plane is shaking so much.

Joseph checked his mirror and saw that all three in the back were now asleep, along with the baby. Turning to look at Jojo, he slightly chuckled and said, "Wish I could sleep like them as well, I'm tired out even though we all just woke up."

"You fall asleep and we crash, I'm going to beat your ass." Jojo retorted, raising his fist in intimidation.

"Hey, that's no way to speak to your elders. Relax, I drank a coffee, I guarantee you 99% that we won't crash." He reassured him and then looked at the mirror again.