CHAPTER III: Eh, what...he's a model?!

"Just so you wait, I'll get revenge." Mei Yun then fixed his hair and clothes after being freed with the deathly grasp.

Li Ming exhaled loudly and just frowned telling the man to talk already.

***

Mai Ding is truly becoming sad, he still eat meals and spend time at An Ziyan's room but his lover was being busy lately that he can't get to know what his lover is doing.

If he'll be inquiring what it is, An Ziyan will shrugged off and tell it's a small matter but...it is important.

"What a liar, contradicting your own words like that." Mai Ding bows his head with a sullen face.

It was a coincidence to see Li Ming and the others over there because that way is to where the shortcut for the school lake is, he wants to brood and throw stones at the moment.

"You know about Ye Kong, right?" Mei Yun continued with what he is saying.

"Yeah, that well-known brand name for designer's clothes." It was Xiao Yang talking now leaning at the wall.

"So, what about it?" Li Ming speaks now being more curious with the conversation.

"My cousin... Kai Laohu is the infamous newcomer model K." Mei Yun exposed what he was trying to hide in front of his friends.

"Eh, what...he's a model?!" An identifiable voice says, dumbfounded with what he heard.

Mei Yun, Xiao Yang and Li Ming turned at the side to see who it is...

"Mai Ding." Li Ming staggered a little to see that it was only his friend Mai Ding who is there listening.

***

The reason why Mei Yun wasn't talking about his real relationship about his cousin is because...

He's indeed a certified braggart.

If he keeps talking about having a handsome cousin, then all of his promises to Kai Laohu of being a celebrity will be found.

However, it didn't occurred to Mei Yun that Kai Laohu and Mai Ding were in familiar terms that he's plan on hiding it was a letdown.

Mei Yun then told them that Kai Laohu was really a normal and simple laid-back kind of guy and a student before in one of the universities in Shanghai.

"Before?" Li Ming asked again to Mei Yun.

"Yes, it's because of this..." Mei Yun continued to talk..

One day, the university uphold a runway show and one of the designated male models didn't show up.

That's why an alumni, the one who is organizing the open event has impetuously get him as a substitute model and transformed him into an enigmatic and striking person and given him a different name .

However, because of that... A commotion occurred making Kai Laohu being hound over by a lot of girl classmates and other girls from different grades from different schools.

This has given the discipline committee a hard time handling the situation, even though they have enunciated the peace and order must be maintained otherwise he'll be banned and forfeited from the campus.

After that incident Kai Laohu has been recruited that changed his life forever.

Eventually, he transferred schools here in Beijing to continue his studies concealing his identity and also, to be an exclusive model at the main branch of Ye Kong.