CHAPTER I: It's feels like lady luck is on my side

It was now a Monday and the lovers are having a meal in the dining area at An Ziyan's house before going to university.

"Fated Love" Mai Ding giggles while preparing the dishes at the table.

Last night, An Ziyan was telling gentle words to him that the joy he was having right now is overflowing.

"Please stop that, I am eating breakfast." An Ziyan scowls at the sight not bothering with what Mai Ding is saying.

"You're so unemotional."

Mai Ding sulked because of his lover indifference. It's as if that sweet moment before was just a dream.

"Ever heard about the Blue Rose Legend {1}...It's tells that no matter how challenging the trials are, if it's real love then you can achieve happiness."

Mai Ding tells his lover with excitement; so that this An Ziyan could remember the things they have talked before lying in bed naked.

Mai Ding was describing on how their relationship is somewhat like that story.

"Then have you heard the story about the idiot who wants to learn how to drive and destroyed the car in the end?" An Ziyan scoffs at Mai Ding straightforwardly.

As always this bespectacled man is a fanatic when it comes to fairytales, he thought inwardly.

"WTF? An Ziyan are you still having a grudge on me?" Mai Ding retorted with what his boyfriend said to him.

"I'm only saying the truth." The haughty man said with a smirk on his face.

"An Ziyan!" Mai Ding pushed his arm and can only say his lover's name in frustration.

F>

Classes have now ended and the professor asked Mai Ding to bring the materials used in the lecture in the faculty room.

While walking, he saw an attractive guy wearing a white shirt and black-fitted pants bowed very politely at the front of the faculty door, bidding goodbye.

'Wait a minute, isn't he...'

As Mai Ding look at the person at front, he's very childish looking and very down to earth and his style is very plain unlike before.

Yet, he recognized this person, that time he was wearing shades to cover his face and in fashionable clothes but surely it isn't a mistake.

As the guy lifted his head, it was by chance that he turned to his side and saw a guy wearing glasses that a huge smile formed in his face, pointing at Mai Ding.

"It's you!"

After they have parted that Saturday, he accidentally cursed on his way to the agency. Kai Laohu couldn't believe that he wasn't able to get Mai Ding's number...

But now it wasn't a problem anymore. He felt a fluttering feeling on his chest nonstop.

Kai Laohu didn't consider that the guy who caught his attention on the street is a student in this university.

Nevertheless, Mai Ding smiled and nods in response to him.

He can't also believe that this guy is the prankster he met before on his way to the supermarket.

***

The surrounding people stares at Mai Ding with bewilderment, first, it was the cold prince An Ziyan and presently a hot prince named Kai Laohu is acquainted with him as well.

Despite that, plenty of girls in the distance have their eyes green of envy at the sight of the mysterious man named Kai Laohu insisting to treat Mai Ding for lunch as they have "reunited" once more.