•1• Moving To Georgia

A [h/c] haired teen looks out the window of the car as they drive into their new neighborhood. [Name] has moved countless times to different places due to their parents' love for adventure, but their family decided to settle down in a small town in Georgia as it was getting more expensive to move from place to place and country to country.

As the car pulled into the driveway, [name] saw a dark beige, two story house, nothing special. The [h/c]ette immediately jumped out of the car and grabbed their suitcases from the trunk and ran upstairs to claim their room before anyone else could. When they walked in, the house already had all their old furniture and quite a few boxes lying about.

"Well home sweet home." Their dad said, putting a hand on his child's shoulder, their mother walked in with baby sam, [Name]'s little sister, and their older brother, Caser. [Name] and Caser lock eyes for a moment before they both bolt up the stairs, simultaneously shoving each other. By some crazy phenomenon, [Name] made it to the room before their brother and slammed the door in his face.

"Thats what you get CASPER!" [Name] yells. "For the last time it's CASER! C.A.S.E.R!" "Boo hoo, go cry about it you little ghost!" Appalled by his younger sibling's tone, being the older brother he straightens his back and walks away with a straight face, plotting revenge by unplugging their switch or taking their food later.

Words: 256
7/26/22