Baseball and Almost Death

Start from the beginning

My clothes were a bit baggy on Rosalie since she was skinny and I was on the curvy side

My clothes were a bit baggy on Rosalie since she was skinny and I was on the curvy side. Her's thankfully didn't feel tight but also didn't fit me just right. We walked back downstairs and Jasper kissed me. "You and Bella are going to Arizona with Alice and Leo." Jasper said. "Okay." I said kissing him. We got in Leo's car and he drove with Alice up front I nodded off tired. I woke up in Arizona, we got a hotel room and I changed into something that was mine that Bella packed.

 I woke up in Arizona, we got a hotel room and I changed into something that was mine that Bella packed

I sat down and Leo got Bella and I sandwiches, a bag of chips, and two bottles of pop. "Come on you two need to eat." Alice said. "I feel odd." I said. "Well yeah James is a tracker, they are not the best ti make an enemy." Leo said and Alice had a vision and I touched her and was also sucked in a vision of James in the dance studio Bella and I did dance at. I got out of the vision and Bella held me. "Genny you good what did you see?" Bella asked. "Did you see this place?" Leo asked holding up the drawing of the dance studio. "Yeah with James." I said. "Don't go there we'll call the others." Alice said. Bella and I ate and my phone rang and I saw Mom. "Mom's probably worried as to why you left and I stayed." I said and answered. "Bella. Genny are you two okay?" Mom asked. "Mom?" I asked. "It's sweet come to the dance studio or she dies." James said and hung up. Bella got up and took my hand and dragged me for us to hail a cab. "Bella are you sure this isn't a trap?" I asked. "Genny I know you and mom never had the best relationship but do you want her dead?" Bella asked. "No." I said and we got a cab to the dance studio. We got out and walked in it was  silent. "Bella!" Mom yelled and Bella found the voice in a closet opened it and saw it was just an old home video of when Bella refused to go on stage meanwhile I was doing a solo that year. "It's adorable one sister being loved and the other ignored." James said and threw Bella I went to got to her but Victoria grabbed me. "Let me go bitch!" I yelled and flung her away and ran towards Bella but James threw me back and I hit a mirror wall it shattering on me I stood up my eyes blazing purple seeing James bite my sister. I walked and flicked my wrists exploding one of his arms and he looked at me terrified I was covered in blood and smiling. "Don't hurt my sister." I said an exploded one of his legs and he glared and I was suddenly pulled in arms and James was lit on fire, I looked and saw Jasper. "I don't know whether to be scared or turned on Darlin." Jasper said. "I got him." I said. "You should've went after Victoria she got away." Jasper said. "Priorities." I said. We got out and they got Bella to the hospital and Carlisle patched me up since I wasn't too badly injured with just minor injuries, meanwhile Bella had a broken leg, blood loss and a concussion from hitting the studio floor badly. I saw Mom run in and see me and walk to me. "Genesis Hellen Swan what happened?" She asked. "Edward decided to come to Phoenix to apologize to Bella, I said that wouldn't be a good idea so I followed him with Jasper and the others Bella tried to storm away and fell down a flight of stairs." I said. "And you did think to use your gift to save her." Mom said to me. "Unbelievable my sister is injured and all you do is say it's my fault, news flash I wasn't in the room I just got the story from Edward." I said and stormed away and to the hospital cafeteria and got a bagel. I ate it when I saw Mom sit down. "If you're gonna blame me some more wait until I finish my bagel since you normally don't care about me." I said. "Genesis honey, I do care about you I was worried about what others would do." Mom said. "Well you have a fun way of showing it." I said. "Genesis I think it's because you and I act to much alike while you and your Dad get along we don't." Mom said. "Yeah no shit." I said. "Genesis maybe we can try to have an okay relationship." Mom said. "Fine we can try but just don't think I'm so helpless." I said, I saw Jasper walk in and he wrapped his arms around me. "Is he the one and does he know?" Mom asked. "Yes meet Jasper Hale and he knows I have magic." I said. "Okay." Mom said she went to the elevators. "I almost forgot to ask you to prom." He said. "I already guessed we were going." I said and he laughed and kissed me. My phone rang and I saw it was Seth. "Hey Seth." I said. "Your father said about you and Bella in the hospital I was worried." Seth said. "Bella is in the hospital I'm fine." I said to the boy. "Okay, tell Bella I hope she gets better." Seth said. "Will do." I said and hung up. "Why do you have to be friends with a future werewolf?" Jasper asked. "He's just a kid also he might not shift." I said and he kissed me and we went to see Bella who thankfully just had a broken leg.