I looked over El to see Mike and Will laughing. Ughhh, last thing I needed was to see them being all lovey dovey when I couldn't laugh like that with El at the moment. They've been really close since the event at the mall. I guess that's what they're usually like. Will was helping Mike out with problems he didn't understand and Mike wasn't even focused. He was looking at him. He was looking at him the way I look at El. Odd.

Oh.

Well, I'm surprised I didn't figure it out sooner. Doesn't take a genius to see they like each other. I sighed and placed my head in the table once again. This time, I got the attention of Eleven.

"Okay, what is it?" She asked, laughing.

"Hm?" I said.

"You've been sighing all lesson," She laughed "You really think I didn't notice?"

"Well, you were giving Math more attention than me so I thought maybe you loved it more than me." I pouted, playing with a strand of her short, curly hair.

"Of course, I love you more than Math." She laughed, ruffling my hair then pecked my forehead.

"I love you too." I smiled, pecking her forehead.

"Ew." Dustin laughed, jokingly.

I jabbed him in the arm in with my elbow.

"Oh my god, Mr. Preston looks bald from this angle." Lucas said, wide-mouthed. We all just started laughing. I'm so glad we moved to Hawkins, I don't know what I'd do without these guys. I wish Mike and Will were laughing with us, instead they were laughing at their own stupid joke. They were close, they could practically kiss.

"Why don't you guys just make out at this point?" I said, rolling my eyes jokingly and making kissy faces at them.

It seems they took my joke a little too serious because their faces went red. Will slumped in his chair and covered his face with hands and Mike laughed nervously and scratched the back of his neck.

They clearly do want to make out💀

I guess Lucas happened to hear my comment about Mike and Will.

"Max!" He whispered.

"What?" I whispered back.

"Can we talk, like at break?" He asked.

"Uh, sure??" I said, confused.

Wonder what that's all about.

.
.
.

Break,
10.50am,

"That class was so fun!" Mike laughed.

"Yeah, for you. I had no one to laugh with." I sighed, stretching. I walked up to Lucas and tapped his shoulder. "What did you want to talk about?" I asked, yawning.

"I'm sure you only said it as a joke but," Lucas whispered, "Do you really think Mike and Will like each other?"

Well, I wasn't really prepared for that question but I answered anyway. "Kinda, yeah."