Important Please Read

Crossover: True Blood&Vampire Diaries
Timeline: 2x22 of TVD & 2x01of TB
Paring: Godric & Elena Gilbert
Rated: Mature~ Sexual Content + Gore Swearing + Violence

Summery: After the events of the sacrifice Elena wakes up finding John dead, her aunt Jenna dead and a day later her brother shot dead accidentally. When she realizes she truly alone in the world with the fear that Klaus will return to Mystic Falls and find her alive sinks in she decides to leave Mystic Falls behind thinking that her friends will be safer with her gone. For the entire summer Elena has been traveling and going through the Petrova family history books that Isabel left her before she killed herself. She discovers there's an entire different species of Vampires along her travels and catches the eye of Eric Northman he's over 1000 years old and becomes intrigued by Elena since she looks exactly like his deceased wife Tatia Petrova. However, when Eric learns that the last remaining member of his family is in danger from an Original dick who happens to be a Hybrid he will do everything in his power to keep her safe even asking his maker for help in keeping Elena safe from Klaus.

Important Notes:
(1) Jeremy was never brought back to life at the end of season 2 of TVD, Bonnie was denied the magic to bring him back.
(2) Elena has been moving from place to place all summer, Damon has been tracking her and tracking Stefan and Klaus all summer. However, he has decided to keep distance from Elena all so Klaus doesn't figure out shes alive.
(3) Stefan broke up with Elena before he left Mystic Falls with Klaus.
(4) Godric is not missing in the beginning of season 2 of True Blood that will happen further into the story.
(5) There are two types of Vampires in this story Original sire lines and pure bloods. Pure bloods are vampires of the night they can not walk in the sun not even with daylight rings, also werewolf bites do not affect them and they have different abilities then the Original sire line vampires.