Nystria

In a small room dimly lit by torches sits an impatient man with a cold expression. His brown eyes stare coldly at the circle with symbols drawn in chalk in the middle of the room. He successfully drew the enchantment earlier and now he's getting more agitated the more time it takes for the spell to be activated.

Six guards—four werewolves and two vampires— stand at attention behind him, waiting for the moment the target is expected to arrive. The two vampires both have a brooch with a ruby emblem on her collar.

"Is there no news from the mole yet?" The witch asks impatiently, tapping his index finger on the suitcase he brought.

"None yet, Gee," one of the werewolves responds.

"Are you sure you are the best witch for this job?" a vampire interrogates, her eyes throwing daggers at the witch's fretful state. "Won't it be more advisable if you double-check your spell?"

Gee narrows his eyes at the vampire with his teeth gritted. "I've used this spell more than I can count. I know it works." Though, what worries me is if the mole drew the circle properly using the enchanted chalk. If she did, the plan would be successful and I don't need to get my head cut off by Aunt Rie and Kay.

"I have been sent by my master to make sure that your mission here goes well. Do not anger me, witch," the same vampire hisses.

"Via, stop," the vampire on her left interrupts before Gee could utter a reply. "Whether we like it or not, we were sent by the mistress to protect the witch, not pick a fight with him."

The woman glares at Gee before nodding at her partner.

Gee approaches the circle and concentrates on sensing the magical energy emitted by it. Its magical energy is strong, especially because it has not been used yet. Once used, its magical energy will slowly vanish into thin air. 

"Once our target arrives, make sure to inject her with this." Gee opens the suitcase and hands each of the guards a syringe filled with wolfsbane. I would have used yonnae as well, but it has never been used as a parenteral sedative before. Plus, the risk of inhaling it along with the others here is too big. Wolfsbane, however, immediately weakens werewolves and has been used injected into werewolves whenever they are out of control. "Only one is enough, but it won't hurt to be prepared in case she fights back."

 The circle suddenly glows light blue and the werewolves put on a silver bracelet and they immediately turn invisible. 

"Prepare," Gee instructs. He immediately chants a barrier spell between their group and the upcoming target. 

In a matter of seconds, the target appears inside the glowing circle. What they did not expect was there were two others along with the intended target. The werewolves guarding the witch injected wolfsbane into their necks out of confusion and panic. The three lose their consciousness and are brought inside their own cells one by one.

"Well, this is a conundrum," Gee comments, his closed hand resting on his cheek with the index finger pointing upwards.  I was informed only one would be performing the ceremonial dance. How come there are two more? Moreover, who among these three is the one the Alpha was looking for? It would have been better if they showed us a picture.

Gee tilts his head and observes as the last one being dragged into the cell had a distinct hair color among the others. Yep. Definitely this one. I've watched enough anime to tell.

"Make sure to handle them gently. We want them all alive, not dead."

In a blink of an eye, two of the werewolves tasked to bring the girls inside their cells are sent flying with a loud bang. This catches Gee by surprise. He grabs another one of the wolfsbane syringes and throws them at the remaining two werewolves.