"Who's here?" The Bride asked. Jasmine opened the door and inside walked Diana's father, Bradford. When she spotted him, her eyes immediately blurred with tears. He pulled her for a hug but kept enough space between them for the baby.

"I-I thought that you were busy with the hospital and work?"

"I'll always make time for you," He told her, kissing her forehead before looking at Selina. "Hello, Selina. My name is Bradford, I'm your grandfather,"

"Dad, you've seen her before,"

"I know you sent me photos but this is my first time actually seeing her in person. She looks just like you, has your nose and your lips," He assured, a small burp escaping the baby.

"Excuse her," Diana smiled. "She's tired,"

"How do you know?"

"That was her tired burp,"

Tiffany slowly stepped in between the pair. "I'm afraid I'm going to have to break up this beautiful moment. The Ceremony is about to start,"

"Alright, it's time," Bradford said, cupping Diana's cheeks. "I can't believe my little girl is getting married. Again but—,"

"It's for real this time," She said, nodding. "And forever, I'm not letting him go,"

He chuckled. "He's an alright fella. I mean, he's the reason I'm here. He managed to fly me out,"

"That man," Diana handed Selina to Annabel, chewing her lip anxiously. The mother lifted Selina into the air, bouncing her. "Oh don't do that, she's going to—,"

In a quick second, the baby had thrown up in Annabel's face, earning a few chuckles from Jasmine.

"Throw up," Diana finished, lifting her dress to grab some napkins. Together, they cleaned her face quickly, checking the time periodically. "She has a weak stomach and if you bounce her fast, she'll throw up,"

"I should have known. Reid warned me about that but it's nothing I haven't seen before," Annabel said, sending a smile before her eyes traveled to Bradford. "Still being that doctor?"

"Still dating that boy of yours?" He asked, his lips pressed into a firm line. She rolled her eyes, placing Selina on her hip. "Not that it's any of your business but we broke up 7 years ago,"

"Really?"

"Really,"

Bradford nodded, placing his hands in the slits of his pants, running his tongue across his bottom lip. "You look good with another baby in your hands,"

"Don't threaten me,"

"Alright, it's time for the bridesmaids," Mary, the event coordinator walked inside. Jasmine, Riley, and Tiffany all said their goodbyes before they were escorted out of the room and towards the ceremony. Annabel kissed Diana's cheek before walking out of the room, leaving the pair alone.

"What's wrong?" Bradford asked, feeling her daughter's anxiousness. It was obvious Diana wasn't this nervous when she was marrying Kenneth.

"I'm scared, Daddy," She said, earning a confused glare from him. "What if one day he just wakes up and decides he doesn't want me anymore?"