"You just reminded me." She yelled from god knows where as I waited for her to return.

She soon came rushing back with a stack of books in her arms. She placed them on the counter and dusted her hands off while I picked up the top one.

A guide for the first time mommy's

"I was going to give you these the day you told us but they were in a storage box somewhere covered in dust. So I dusted them all off and put them away to the side to give to you." She smiled as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Thanks mom." I grinned as she pulled away and waved me off.

"Don't forget there are a lot of things books can't tell you about or teach you. You figure it out on the way or you just know it yourself. Instincts." She said as I nodded and opened the front page.

We heard light footsteps coming down the stairs. The sleepy twins stumbled in and took a seat besides me while mom started on their breakfast.

"Apple juice on the rocks." Hayden groaned as I got up and poured him his drink before sliding it over

"Thanks Vee." He yawned as he raised the glass to his lips but instantly put it down.

The twins eyes both widened as they snapped their heads in my direction.

"Vee!?" They yelled as they charged over to me and wrapped their arms around my waist hugging me as tight as they could. "When did you get here?" They asked at the same time, the previous sleepiness long gone.

"Yesterday while you guys were playing with Miles." I grinned as I ruffled their hair and sat back down on my seat.

"Is it true or did mom and dad lie to us?" Hudson asked in excitement.

"Is what true?" I asked innocently while they rolled their eyes and face palmed themselves.

"That you're going to be a mom!" They exclaimed as I leaned back from how loud they were.

"Mhm, right here." I grinned as I pointed at my belly.

"We didn't hurt her did we?" Hayden asked apologetically.

"No you didn't, don't worry." I reassured as they both visibly relaxed before sitting down. "Why do you think it's a girl?" I asked curiously. It's only been a week since I told the family and they already have their predictions.

"I think it's going to be a boy." Hudson shrugged while Hayden rolled his eyes.

"Twenty bucks it's a girl." Hayden said as he held his hand out to his brother.

"Make it fifty it's a boy." Hudson smirked as they shook hands. These boys! "When do you find out it's a boy?" He asked as Hayden kicked him while I slapped a hand over my face.

"When I find out, I'm not telling either of you." I said as they jaw dropped. They both opened their mouth to say something, but mom instantly shoved a pancake in their mouths to shut them up.

"Go get dressed." Mom whispered as I quickly rushed out of the kitchen and ran up the stairs while the twins whined downstairs.