"Happy Birthday!"Keisha said as she hugged me tightly and handed me a gift bag.

"Thank you so much."I said whilst blushing hard Nathaniel and Simone also wished me as they hugged me tightly.

"I didn't know you had the same birthday as Thea?"Simone asked.

"Yeah, when we were kids that's what kicked off our friendship, we found out that we have the same birthdays but you know it always seems like it's just my birthday. Thea doesn't like celebrating her birthday."I mumbled as I scratched my elbow.

"But I force it. I'm taking her to the night market later."I continued as I shrugged my shoulders.

"Oh yeah that's pretty big around here."Keisha said as she looked at us.

"She wants it to be just the both of us but you guys can come just make sure she doesn't see you."I joked as I gave them a wink.

I then heard commotion behind me and I saw the entire baseball team.

"Mecs."Damon said as he handed me a silk blind fold.

"What is this man up to?"I asked as I playfully rolled my eyes and took the silk blind fold.

"JR is so romantic."Nathaniel said as she helped me tie up the blind fold.

"I'll see you guys around."I said as Damon and the other boys carefully led me to wherever.

After stumbling and tripping from many things because Damon was failing miserably to track me.

I finally felt my blind getting taken off, I blinked a couple of times until my eyes fully adjusted to the light and when I looked up I saw that JR was standing in front of me with a couple cake and a couple of ballons in his hands which made me place my hands over my mouth and gasp.

I looked around and we were on a huge green field that had a beautiful picnic setting behind him.

"Jessie. This is so beautiful."I said as I looked around.

"Make a wish."he said as he held out the cupcake, I smiled as I closed my eyes and made a wish.

'I wish I could remain this happy for the rest of my life and be a famous tennis player with Thea. Hopefully travel with JR after we graduate.'

I then blew out the candle and opened my eyes.

"Let's eat baby."he said as he handed me the balloon and cupcake, I nodded my head and followed behind him

"I got you a couple of things. I also got Thea something."he said as he pointed towards the boxes that were next to the picnic.

"Baby, you have done so much."I said as he handed me the first box, I thanked him before I opened the small box.

I smiled at the tiny necklace that was engraved in the letters 'JR'.

I smiled as I took the necklace out of its box before I turned around so he could clip it on for me.

"That'll be your good luck charm."he said as I looked down at the necklace.

"I love it, thank you."I said not taking my eyes off the necklace.

"Here's your next present."he said as he handed another box.

"Jessie, you spoil me too much."I said as I opened the wrapped rectangle frame. I looked at the frame that had a poster of Venus and Serena Williams on it but it had two autographs and writing.

'Happy Birthday Miss Mecca and Miss Thea!
I hope to verse you and your sister one day.
Love Serena Williams.'

'Happy Birthday Thea and Mecca!
May you both grow along the ranks and verse my sister and I one day. I will be looking forward to that day.
Love Venus Williams'