"You're not gonna be able to fix that," Daniel says to Mr. Miyagi as he tinkers with the engine of the car, catching both Rosana and Johnny's attention.

"How'd you do that?" Daniel and Johnny ask at the same time as Mr. Miyagi lets out a satisfied hum when the engine came to life.

Johnny moved to stand next to Daniel to lean over to take a look at what Mr. Miyagi had done as Daniel asks curiously, "What'd you do?"

Rosana used her fist to hide the small giggle that wanted to escape at how both of her boys seemed to have the same interest: cars. And they were so adorable about it.

"Come. Miyagi tell you later." Mr. Miyagi motioned for the three of them to follow him.
"Where are we going?" Daniel asks.

"I have just the thing to make you feel better." Mr. Miyagi answers as they trail behind him as he walks into the house.

Johnny rolls his eyes, "Can't you let him suffer just a little bit longer."

Daniel glares at the corner of his eyes at Johnny before smirking slightly, "Mr. Miyagi probably got work for us to do."

The three of them all groan as Mr. Miyagi says "Hit nail on head."

"Yeah, well, how come every time I have a problem, you have work for me to do?"

"Cosmic coincidence." Mr. Miyagi shrugs.

"Well," Johnny drawls out as he stops before they get to the backyard, pulling Rosana to a stop with him as he inches away slowly, "Anna and I have no problems so we do not need to—"

Without even turning around Mr. Miyagi says, "You no leave. Come."

Johnny sighs in defeat and shoots a glare as Rosana giggles but the sound of her laughter always ignited a warmth in his chest as he hears Daniel says in the yard, "When'd you build this?"

Johnny ignores it and pulls Rosana closer to him with a hand on her waist, softly claiming her lips and groans when she nips at his bottom lip. He growls before slamming her against the side of the house, looking to the left to make sure Mr. Miyagi and Daniel is out of sight before he molded his body against Rosana's.

"Are you trying to drive me crazy?" Each word was spoken between a kiss that made his pants tighten uncomfortably and it didn't help when Rosana grabbed the lapels of his suit to slam his lips against hers harder. He just wanted to give her a soft sweet kiss but she drives him crazy when she deepens it. He can barely keep his hands off her already, how could he not react when she wraps herself around him, her fingers in his hair and her sweet lithe body stretched against him.

"Yes," she whimpered, "Yes, I am."

Johnny melted into a lust-filled puddle at the sound of desire that tinted her tone.

Goddammit, she was sexy as hell.

"Johnny-san! Rose-san!"

Mr. Miyagi tried to contain his amusement as the couple broke apart so fast that it seemed as if they were caught robbing the bank in their underwear.

He looked at them disapprovingly, "No more smooch smooch. Help Daniel-san." He walks past them as they scrambled with heated cheeks in Daniel's direction. He shakes his head with a soft smile. They may be young, but Mr. Miyagi knew when he saw a pair that was meant for each other, and they certainly were but they had to learn to keep their hands off each other for at least long than ten minutes.

Daniel groaned when he saw Rosana's red face and Johnny's smirk, "Were you two swallowing each other's tongues again? Jesus, stop doing that everywhere. It's disgusting."