Apologised

Waking up in the morning, Skylar was feeling a lot better now that she had that reassurance from Luca, who was clinging onto her from behind.  Smiling she turned to him, and started running her nails through his hair as she knew he liked that from previous conversations. She saw his eyes start to open so she passed him his sunglasses which she got a smile in return. Sky loved sleepy Luca because every time he would be all cute and needy which she enjoyed. 

"You feeling better today?" Luca asked sitting up more but making sure he was having some form of contact with her.

"Yeah, I'm better today. I kinda want a drama free day and night today."

Jokingly he says "I am okay as well, thanks for asking."

 Kissing him she told him "Are you still going to make breakfast ot am I?"

"I will"

Sky was in the dressing room with Indiyah, Ekin and Gemma when Davide had came in holding a coffee for Ekin

Sky was in the dressing room with Indiyah, Ekin and Gemma when Davide had came in holding a coffee for Ekin. "Wow! Thank you very much."

"You're welcome" he soon left saying he would see them in a bit. 

"Where was this guy a week ago? Do you think Jay is the type of guy that would bring, like, breakfast up or not?

"I don't see why not" Indiyah told the girl before anyone could really say anything else Dami had came in asking for Sky to follow him outside.

"I better be getting food for this, you've made me move" 

"Girl, I will pick you up in a second, we are nearly there" Dami told her when they got closer to Luca. "You have arrived"

 "Thanks Dami"
"No problem"

Sitting down next to Luca on the mini fire pit seats, "You've made me breakfast" 

"I did say I would" 

"Anyways how are you feeling now you have woken up a bit more" Luca asked the girl he was sitting next to.

"I feel a lot better, I think after last night I just want to focus on us more as a couple and no one else's opinions or me trying to get into my head" 

"We both know how we feel about each other and I genuinely don't think a girl could come in and turn my head and I'm not saying that to make you not to get to know other boys if they came in. I'm saying that I don't think a girl could come in and make my head turn because no  one could beat our connection." 

"I feel like if a boy did come here that was my type to a t then I would have a chat with them but I don't believe they would be able to compare to you or what we have" Sky told the boy with a smile on her face. 

"Come here" Luca held his hand out for her, grabbing it she was pulled into his lap with his arms going around her torso. "I want to cuddle"

 "I want to cuddle"