Recoupling?

Waking up in the morning was a lot different today for Skylar, she had Luca's arm wrapped around her waist and when she did try to move the slightest bit he would tighten his grip, pulling her closer to him. Skylar held his hand, when he was starting to wake up, she was playing with his fingers unintentionally, Luca had watched her in her own little world playing with his fingers which he found adorable.

"Hey" Luca's husky morning voice pulled Skylar out of her thoughts, which were about her argument with Gemma, she wished she could have said so much more.

"Good morning" she smiled up at him "Good morning indeed" he told her pulling her closer to him if that was even possible, he wrapped his arms around her nuzzling his face into her neck giving it a gentle kiss. 

"How did you sleep Paige" Dami asked the girl in the bed near him getting a reply of "Really good, I had the bed all to myself. Skylar, girl you can keep him" 

The girl in question was running her hands through Luca's hair, scratching at his scalp softly earning some pleasant sighs of the man. "Okay"

"What about you Luca. How was your night?" Dami now asked the boy in the bed next to him.

"Mate I've never slept so good" Luca replied honestly.

Luca beach hut

"Waking up next to Sky, was uh I don't even know how to explain it, it was so nice. Like why would I complain about having a sort in bed with me"

Skylar was with Paige and Amber in the dressing room getting ready for the day whilst the other girls were out on the terrace

Skylar was with Paige and Amber in the dressing room getting ready for the day whilst the other girls were out on the terrace. They decided to sat in the dressing room to prevent the tension between the girls but they were having their own gossiping sesion so they didn't mind.

"How was your night with Luca" Amber asked the girl to the right of her as she was getting dressed

"It was really good, like I've woke up so refreshed and I feel like it's the first ever night I've gotten to sleep so quickly" Skylar told them picking out a bikini with Paige telling her "You can tell, you seem a lot happier"

"I am, what about you Amber? How are you and Dami?" 

"I feel like it is going really good, but like I wasn't expecting it to happen or feel like this quickly. It just you now Paige, we need to find you a real man" Amber looked to the dark hair girl.

"They do say to those who wait, good things happen" 

"That they do"