Dates

The next morning, Skylar had woken up with Luca clinging on to her with his head on her chest. It was the first time in a while that she had woken up before him, so she decided to let him sleep longer. She noticed how he had put the two teddies between them and he had his arm wrapped around them and her, it was cute. 

When Luca had woken up, the girls had pulled me to the terrace for our morning chat. Skylar was sitting next to Paige and Indiyah, Paige was leaning against her shoulder covering her eyes as the sun shone on them. 

"I'm really hoping this makes the boys do a bit more work now" Amber said "I feel like they need to up there game" 

Skylar beach hut

"I feel like some of the boys don't need to up their game because they know no one could come in and make their girl's head turn. If they upped their game every time a new boy comes in and shows the littlest bit  of interest in their girl but their girl doesn't do the same when it's a new girl. Like it doesn't make sense for them and it's not fair to them to up their game when we aren't doing that every time a new girl or any girl shows them interest" 

"I said to Jay that I am open to getting to know him, I like that we're the same age as well" Ekin told the girls. 

Paige and Skylar turned to the girl next to them and saying "How was your chat with Remi?"

"It was a good chat, he is mature for only being 22 and with me being 23 it's nice" Indiyah told them.  "He was very complimentary, like he seems like a flirty person. He said he was interested in getting to know me more and he found me attractive." 

"I feel like he has the Ikenna chilled vibes but then he has a little bit more oomph behind it" Amber told the girls her opinion. "So was the beauty salon open last night ladies?"

Skylar didn't want to tell any of the girls apart from Paige and Indiyah about her and Luca so she stayed quiet but tapped the outside of both their legs as a sign of saying I will tell you later.