Jay and Remi

The girls had took the new boys to the fire pit to basically interview them "Boys do you want to sit in the middle?"

Once everyone was seated the questions started rolling "How old are both of you? 28, I got that. And how old are you?" Amber asked them straight away

"22"

"22. Oh my God. No way!" Amber squeaked out or that is what it sounded like to Skylar.

 "You don't look 22"

"He is massive, isn't he?" Jay asked the girls talking about Remi.

"So what are you guys' kind of types? What do you usually go for?" Paige asked them, she was sitting next to Skylar but she was also next to Jay.

"Types, tall er..." Remi started "Juicy lips and a big bunda, innit?"

"What about you?" Skylar asked looking towards Jay, she was slightly put off of what Remi just said but she continued. 

"Yeah, for me it's more about personality, I guess. Like, someone that makes me laugh. I really want someone who's fun. Obviously, I've got to be attracted to them. And, yeah, they're pretty independent. So..." Jay told them looking around the girls as he spoke. 

"I'm coupled up with Davide" Ekin told them straight away "But... He's the Italian stallion in here. But I did say, like, I need someone that I can vibe with. There's been times when he's not been putting an effort in, and it's just been like..."

"Is he all muscle, no chat?" Remi cut her off. Skylar watched as Ekin-Su smiled brightly at them before she continued. 

"You think there's competition with any of the lads in here?" Ekin asked a question again.

"I'm not here to make friends. I'm not here for seasonal boyfriends"

"Oh, I like that"

The boys had made their way over to the fire pit sitting close to their respective girl

The boys had made their way over to the fire pit sitting close to their respective girl. Lucan and Dylan went directly towards Skylar and Paige, and sat at either side of them. They were bricking it, they were aware of the two new boys were both good looking lads and they knew that they couldn't stop anything from happening. 

"So, how you boys feeling?" Jay asked, starting up the conversation between the boys. There was a tension rising in the villa between the boys which every girl could tell was there. 

"Yeah, good, man. I'm good, yeah. Nice always to see new faces, yeah." Andrew just spat some words out to the boy. 

"What do you both do?" Ikenna was next with the questions. 

"So, I'm a model and rapper." Remi told the group gaining their attention but Jacques had to pipe up and say "Rapper, yeah, go on, then. Spit some bars the."

Anyone could tell he was jealous of the new boys and he was getting territorial over Gemma.  "Come on, then. Oi! Come on, then. Ey!"

"You ain't get a second chance at life. That's why I put my hustle first, trying to better myself. Under construction I'm in the works. Working on personal development, fighting for freedom's. One of the perks. Forget being a selfish boyfriend  that's gonna...Cough, what man says." Remi took on the challenge Jacques gave him and actually nailed it.