33. Running Up That Hill

Start from the beginning

𓆩♡𓆪

Franny groaned to the hearing of the doorbell ringing, she didn't want to get up but she had to since it was polite, since she and Lucas were the only ones awake, besides Max and Dustin who were eating muffins, she went or the door.

She looked through the peek hole to find someone she knew very well because of her boyfriend. "Who is it?" Lucas asked turning from the couch to her. She mouthed Jason as Lucas went wide-eyed and rushed up the stairs.

Jason Carver.

Franny sighed before she opened the door, Steve and the others were still asleep in Kirby's room. "Hey, Franny. Is uhm, Lucas with you? I'd assume he'd be with you. Since he's uh your boyfriend." Jason spoke.

Franny shook her head, "Nope, maybe you should go check with his family. He was supposed to call me today but he never did. Bummer." Franny spoke sarcastically before she smiled, "Bye." She tried to close the door before Jason stopped her with his foot.

"So you don't mind if I check the house or anything."

"You got a warrant to check my house or anything?" She asked giving an annoyed look to Jason. He shook his head, before he tried to speak Steve walked into the room.

Steve and Jason exchanged looks before Jason spoke, "Tell him to call me when he comes over or anything." Franny nodded before he started to walk away.

She waved bye to him before she rolled her eyes before flipping him off and closing the door. "Who was it?" Max asked drinking milk from her cup, "Jason." She sighed before walking up the stairs to Kirby's room.

"Hey, uhm guys wake up. Come on. Move your asses." Franny spoke before Kirby groaned and got up, "Who was at the door?" Kirby asked, "Jason." Franny groaned before leaving as Nancy was gone. "Where's Nance?"

Robin explained as she got up changing into fresh clothes. Franny nodded before walking to her room, "You can come out now, Lucas, he's gone."

Lucas came out of her bathroom with a smile of relief. "Finally were alone!" Lucas laughed, and Franny smiled before sitting on her bed. "We were alone last night," She chuckled Lucas nodded, "Yeah and then Max interrupted our session."

"It was only one kiss, Lucas!" She crossed her arms laughing, Lucas nodded, "Yeah, okay but it could've been like a thousand more."

Franny shook her head before leaving the room. Lucas followed after her to the kitchen where Max was writing letters, Dustin who was now on the phone talking to Suzie waved to them before they both waved back.

Nancy knocked on the door before Steve let her in, holding the papers of Victor Creel. "Here." She handed them to Steve, Franny, Lucas, and Dustin who read them.

Steve grumbles as he paced back and forth reading the paper, "Yeah, okay. Be honest, uh..." Steve started. Franny sighed after she read the paper and walked away to get something to drink.

She grabbed a cup of milk before walking to Max, "What are you writing?" Franny asked as Max signed a letter titled Gabs. Max sighed, "A letter."

"A love letter?" Franny smiled as Max laughed, "Something like that. I also made one for you too, but don't read it yet. Please." Max handed her an envelope titled Frans.