22. Suzie?

‧₊ ·˚ ༘❁ ┊ep 1

‧₊ ·˚ ༘❁ ┊ep 1. suzie, do you copy?▬▬▬▬▬▬
꒰ ✎ ꒱ؘ STARGIRL, a stranger things fanfiction

Lucas loved going over to Franny's house and making out with her. They made out once a week at Franny's or Lucas' house. Her mom didn't care, she just wanted her kids to have the time of their lives this summer. Franny remembered that they have to go to the mall and go watch a movie with the others.

"Lucas." She muttered still kissing Lucas, Lucas kept kissing his girlfriend. "Lucas!" He trailed down to her neck, "We have to go to the mall. Will and the others are waiting for us. If we don't go we're gonna be late.l" Lucas groaned, "Fine, c'mon let's go." Lucas got up from Franny's bed and grabbed his shoes Franny grabbed her hair and placed it in a ponytail.

Lucas was spotted looking at her. "What?" She turned back, "I love you." Lucas blurted out, Franny smiled. "I love you too." She replied, "Now let's go," She grabbed his hand as Paola watched the two rush down the stairs. Paola thought of Jim and her yesterday, while her kids were at the mall.

They grabbed their bike as they rode off to the Mall. Franny lived a few minutes away from the Mall which made it faster for them to get to the Mall. Once they arrived they saw Max, Gabby, and Will at the Mall. "See we made it." Lucas laughed, and Franny smiled.

"Yeah, earlier than Mikes and El. You know Mike." Franny walked with Lucas as they reached the others. "Now we wait for him." Gabby began. It was almost thirty minutes waiting for Mike.

Mike arrived as Lucas crossed his arm next to Franny's. "You're late," Lucas told him. "Sorry!" Mike replied, placing his bike on the bike rack. "Again!" Lucas declared.

"We're gonna miss the opening." Will started, his backpack full of snacks and drinks. "If you guys keep wining about it. Let's go!" Mike walked in front of the group. They followed behind him.

Lucas mocked him. "Just stop talking, dude." Mike sighed, "Let me guess. You were busy." Lucas smacks his lips. "Like you and Franny aren't like that," Mike responded.

"Yeah, but at least we're on time," Franny remarked as she held Lucas' hand. "Real mature guys."

"Oh, El, I wish you could make out forever, and never hang out with any of our friends." Lucas mocked. "Lucas stop," Max called. "Well, Franny and Will think it's funny," Lucas replied as they chuckled. "Because it is," Will replied.

They walked near Scoops Ahoy where Kirby and her girlfriend worked. "Yeah, it's so funny when I wanna spend romantic time with my girlfriend." Mike rolled his eyes.

Lucas placed his arm over Franny's shoulder, "I'm spending romantic time with my girlfriend." Franny smiled as Lucas placed a kiss on her head.