18. Dig Dug

‧₊ ·˚ ༘❁ ┊ep 5

‧₊ ·˚ ༘❁ ┊ep 5. dig dug. ▬▬▬▬▬▬
꒰ ✎ ꒱ؘ STARGIRL, a stranger things fanfiction

"Franny!" Lucas called out from outside of her house, Franny was listening to one of her favorite songs by Prince, I Would Die 4 U, from her radio her mom got her for her birthday.

When Franny heard her name being called, she lowered the volume on the radio and opened her window, and saw Lucas waiting for her

"Yeah?" She asked. Lucas gestured for her to go with him somewhere as she closed her window, Lucas looked at Franny's room when the window was shut closed, he furrowed his eyebrows as Franny rushed downstairs, placed her shoes on her feet, grabbed her keys, and rushed outside the door.

"Be safe please mi amor!" Paola called out. my love.

Franny shut the door closed and got on her bike and rode off, "Where are we going?" She breathed. Lucas who kept his gaze, "The Arcade, Max will be there, both of us are gonna tell her everything. Including what happened to Will." Lucas explained, Franny nodded as they kept biking to the Arcade.

Once they arrive, they ask Keith what they're doing "We'll give you something in return, and by that, we mean a date with Nancy Wheeler." Franny smiled. "Fine," Keith answers and walks them to the room where the extra Dig Dug was. "Don't do anything else besides play the game." Keith narrows his eyes as he closes the door.

"Now we wait," Franny told Lucas, as she sits on the chair to Dig Dug playing. A few moments later, the two hear keys rattling from the door. "She's here," Lucas whispers looking up at Franny, Lucas, who was now sitting on the chair to Dug Dug.

The door opens as Franny and Lucas give a smile to Max. Max sighs. "You better get me that date now, Francis," Keith told her. "We told you she would," Lucas commented, Keith grunts, and shuts the door.

"What is this shit, stalker." Max fuming at Lucas who only called Lucas a stalker and not Franny. "Sorry. We just needed a safe place." Lucas sits up from the chair.

"A safe place to what? Be creepy?" Max laughed. "Listen. Franny and I are gonna tell you the truth about everything that happened last year." Lucas noted. Max who places her skateboard down sighs.

"But if anyone finds out, you could be arrested." Franny butted in. Lucas sighs, "Possibly killed."

Max chuckled, "Killed?" she mocked. "We need to know." Lucas proposed. "Do you accept the risk?" Lucas asked.

Max looked at the two blankly, "Oh my god! This... This is so stupid."

Lucas sighed once more then looked at Franny who gave a lopsided smile. "Do you accept the risk?" Lucas asked once more, turning his gaze to Max.

Max shifted her eyes up and thought for a second, "Yeah." She paused, "Sure. Fine. I accept the risk." She takes a seat. She crossed her arms. "Go on, let's hear it."

"Last year..." Lucas started, Max exhaled, "Will didn't get lost in the woods."

"He got lost somewhere else." Max's gaze turns into concern.  The two explain about Will.

𓆩♡𓆪

"Are you sure she'll still wanna hang out with us now that we told her?" Franny asked as the two leave the arcade and get on their bikes and rode to Lucas' house, "My mom wants to see you again. She likes you." Lucas smiled as she gave a big grin. "Sure, I'll go with you," Franny stated as they arrive at Lucas' house.

'Hey, mom. Look who I brought." Lucas gestured to Franny who waved as Mrs. Sinclair hugs Franny. "Lucas let me talk to her for a minute." She shooed Lucas off, who walks away.

"I've missed you; Lucas talks about you all the time." She smiled, "I can tell he likes you." She grabbed Franny's hands who sighed then smiled, "I really like him too, he's a great guy."

Mrs. Sinclair smiled, she now handed a ring to Franny, "My husband gave this to me when we were younger, if you give this to Lucas he'll know where it came from." Mrs. Sinclair smiled.

Franny opened her hand to see a promise ring in her hand.

Mrs. Sinclair pulled Franny into a hug.

"Thank you, but how do I give it to him?" She asked, looking at her, "You know the snowball that's next month?" Franny nodded. "Give it to him there. Or, I can make him give it to you since that's what my mother-in-law made Charles do." Mrs. Sinclair laughed and smiled. Franny gave a small laugh. "I'll tell him to give it to you at the Snowball."

— AUTHORS NOTE ... !
sorry that this was such a short chapter, there was only a little bit of Lucas scene this episode sorry guys a longer chapter will be out tomorrow or later