29. Deal with God.

‧₊ ·˚ ༘❁ ┊ep 8

‧₊ ·˚ ༘❁ ┊ep 8. the battle of starcourt . ▬▬▬▬▬▬
꒰ ✎ ꒱ؘ STARGIRL, a stranger things fanfiction

Eleven winced in pain and sobbed as Franny held her hand tightly. Something moves between the skin on her leg. "There's something in there."

"Keep her talking. Keep her awake okay?" Jonathan told them as he got up and ran to a food place grabbing a knife and a few other items.

"Hey. Come on stay awake. Stay awake, turn her on this side, this side." Mike told Franny and they turned her. Robin said some things as they watched in confusion.

"Robin. Not helping." Franny told her as she nodded. "Right. Yeah. Sorry." She smiled before getting to her knees leaning next to Kirby.

Jonathan ran back to them handing Franny the spoon and placing it in El's mouth. Jonathan hovers the tip of the knife over her wound. He looks to the others who looked at him panicking.

Eleven screamed in pain as the others watched in horror. Jonathan placed his gloved hands in her leg as they all cringed and groaned.

Eleven screamed for Jonathan to stop. "I can do it." She grunted. She sat up before using her hands to take out the creature inside of her wound. The glass behind them shatters as Lucas held onto Franny covering her if any glass got to her.

She threw the creature away as it crawls it was squished beneath a shoe. The kids looked up to see, some of the kid's parents.

Paola rushed to her kids. "Are you girls okay?" Paola asked kissing their heads as she hugged them tightly. Kirby had blood and puke on her uniform as Franny had some of El's blood on her shirt.

They both nodded. Hopper helped everyone El up taking her to the fountain. Mike explained about everything that was happening.

"Yoo-Hoo!" Murray waved the papers of the map in the air. They placed down the papers as Murray explained everything. "Maybe 50 feet or so..." Murray trailed off.

"More like 500." Erica corrected. Murray looked at her with his mouth hung open. "What you're just gonna waltz in there like it's commie Disneyland or some?" She placed her hands on her hips. Erica explained everything to Murray and he looked annoyed.

They started setting a plan.

Paola and Hopper talked to each other and they talked to Kirby about their relationship.

"My battery's low, but... I'm okay." El started as Hopper, Paola, Franny, and Kirby sat around them. "I can fight." She looked to Hopper.