33. Running Up That Hill

Start from the beginning

"They died," Steve murmured before Max nodded hearing what Steve had said. "Vecna's curse," Robin added.

"Chrissy's headaches started a week ago. Fred's, six days ago." Max stated, everyone watched Max as she said her own.

"I've been having them for five days."

Steve brought his hand to his mouth rubbing his hand on his mouth as Franny sighed, "I don't know how long I have. All I know is that, for Fred and Chrissy. They both died less than 24 hours after their first vision."

"And I just saw that goddamn clock, so!" Max chuckled nervously before she breathed shakily. "Looks likes I'm gonna die tomorrow."

"Max..." Franny trailed off. Before Max could respond eventually everyone heard a loud bang that made them turn to the sound.

"Stay here," Steve spoke before grabbing a lamp and walking out. Clearly, Dustin and Franny being Dustin and Franny didn't listen to Steve and walked behind him.

"Didn't I tell you guys to stay in the room!" Steve yelled but came out as a whisper. Franny shrugged as Dustin didn't say anything. The others soon came out after them as more clanging could be heard.

They could all hear footsteps approaching rapidly as Steve gripped the lamp super tight Lucas rushed in. They all started screaming as Franny once said in eighth grade, 'Lucas screams like a little girl. Lucas can be heard still screaming like a little girl.

"It's me!"

"Lucas?" Nancy called out as Franny gave a little giggle to Lucas' scream. Lucas' breathing could be heard really loudly, assuming he ran all the way here.

"It's me," Lucas brought his hands out, "Jesus, what's wrong with you, Sinclair?" Steve yelled out, Lucas apologized, "I could've easily taken you out with this lamp!"

Lucas was panting as Franny ran to him for a hug, "Did you bike all the way here?" She spoke into the hug, "Biking... I was bringing for eight miles."

Steve drops the lamp and Franny pulled out of the hug. She kissed Lucas before Lucas shifted away from the kiss to catch his breath, "Give me one second, then we can continue. Shit." Lucas grunted before panting more to catch his breath.

"We've got a code red." Lucas spoke before he kissed Franny, "What?" Steve asked. "Dustin," Lucas grabbed Franny's hand taking her with him to Dustin.

"I've been with Jason, Patrick, and Andy," Lucas started as Franny rolled her eyes. Of course, he has. "and they've gone off like totally of the rails."

Lucas brought his arms out to exclaim, "They're trying to capture Eddie, and they think you know where he is." Dustin furrowed his brows trying to process what Lucas had said. "You're in terrible danger,"

"All right, yeah. That definitely sucks."

"Franny, could we maybe go to your house and you know spend the night? Since you have like a lot of rooms and shit." Steve asked as Kirby nodded, "I don't see why not. Steve, you're sleeping on the couch though." She laughed as Steve rolled his eyes.

"Yeah okay, great we have a place to stay, but this sucks, we've got bigger problems than Jason now," Dustin spoke. Dustin turned to Max as Lucas followed him after. Everyone turned to Max as she shifted in her standing position nervously.