Small "Objects"

These pranks have been so bad. But they felt so good. Recently, I've put hair remover in his shampoo, I've thrown away all his clothes and left him with all left shoes, all the rights burnt away. Poor Kyrie. Should've been a good boy.

Today was the best part, but sadly the last few pranks before I leave his sorry ass for good.

He was in the kitchen washing the dishes. He had stopped to use the bathroom. I put clear tape on the hose next to the pipe, so when he turned on the pipe he would be sprayed.

He came out the bathroom, and I was looking for some doritos to munch on while seeing him embarrass himself.

He turned on the pipe, and SPLASH! (Trey Songz voice) he was all wet. He got upset and went to change, when he had left was a wife beater left.

I forgot to mention that Ky's doctor thinks that he's going crazy, so he has to take pills. I emptied into the trash, and put my own in there. This pill is gonna make a certian body part of his shrink, and not have babies.

For his lunch, he had chicken with a coca-cola, soy sauce style. He hates soy sauce too. I can't help myself with this.

I called Jaz up.

"Yo Jaz, what's good with ya mission?"

"She's dead."

Rochelles not dead. Her sister is. I didn't mention that Rochelle killed my step sister Serayah, who was Jaz's best friend. So this was revenge

"Good, so we still doing tonight?"

"Hell yeah"

Kyrie and Rochelle. Get ready for your last days