Ex Lovers

Today I was going to Kyrie's game.They were playing against The Milwaukee Bucks.

"Babe, lemme introduce you to Savannah, LeBron's wife."

"So you must be Sage, the one he's been ranting so much about! You're more beautiful than he's described"

I'm brownskinned, with an average body, and curly hair with hazel eyes. What's so important about me?

"That is me, you're very beautiful as well. You're sons are the cutest!!"

"Aww thanks love, when you and Kyrie have your kids, they'll be flawless. "

We've been dating for 2 almost 3 years, and we haven't thought about marriage or kids.

"I'm sure they will. Well it was nice to meet you, and I will see you again. "

Tipoff. The game had started. Bucks had possession, Number 5 seems familiar, when I take a closer look, it was Michael Carter Williams. My high school sweetheart. He looked so......mature. His curls, his haircut, his lips, okay stop Sage. You love Kyrie. Michael had looked at me and winked at me. If Kyrie had saw that....Speaking of Kyrie, he had stole the ball from Michael and put down a nasty dunk. I got up and cheered "Gooooo Baby!!"

Michael and Kyrie looked. Michael kept sending winks my way, and Kyrie sent air kisses. I kept somewhat quiet for the rest of the game. Afterwards, Kyrie, Kevin and LeBron went for the post game interview. I hung out with Savannah while all the Bucks emptied out the arena. Eccept one: Michael of course. His tall, lightskinned figure took his golly time over to where Savannah and I were.

"Sage."

"Michael."

"Ummm. This is akward. I'll leave you two alone."

SERIOUSLY!! BAD CHOICE THERE

"What do you need Michael?"

"I can't say hi to an old friend? Damn Sagey, you changed"

"Don't call me Sagey. I know you Michael, there's always something that you want when you act friendly"

"No Sage, I don't want anything, just wanna catch up on life with you"

"I don't trust that but whatever. So how is life Mr. All star guard of the Milwaukee Bucks?"

" It isn't too bad. I feel like I have more playing time on this team than I did when I was with Philadelphia. You still doing ya hair thing out here?"

"You already know. So how's Kayla?"

"Kayla is nomore. She cheated. So who's got you cuffed?"

"Number 2 of the Cavs. Speaking of him, I gotta go. You got the same number?"

"Yep. See ya later.........."

Poor Michael. He was the person to have a deep conversation with. Keisha cheated on a good man. What are you saying Sage? You're with Kyrie, not Michael