Marriage and Baby Talk

The car ride was very quiet, but in a good way.

"Baby?"

"What's wrong"

"So you know how Savannah said that if we had kids, they would be flawless?"

"Yeah, what about it? I hope you aren't having ideas about marriage because I don't want either of them"

Them what's the point of being in a relationship with me you fucktard!!

No words were said for the rest of the ride. I decided to call my sister Shelden and see what she thinks.

"...hello?"

"Hey Shellie"

"Hey babes, you don't sound too good. Kyrie hit you or something? Don't make me come down to Ohio to kill his ass"

"No, today I met LeBron's wife Savannah and she told me that if Kyrie and I had kids they would be beautiful. I mentioned it to him and he says he doesn't want any, so I should get rid of the idea with him. What do I do Shelden?"

"Sister to sister, I know you love him, but if he doesnt want kids then what are you doing with him? You want to start a family right?"

"Yes, I do but I love this man. He saved my life. If he didn't see that car, we wouldn't be on the phone. He treats me like a queen"

"Okay, but he doesn't want kids and you do. All I'm saying is to find yourself a man who wants kids, or just be miserable your whole life"

Shelden was right. If I want kids, them I'm gonna have to find me a man who wants one. But besides Michael, he's been the only guy I've really had something serious with. I'm going into fallback mode.