In Kyrie's Eyes.

I know I might seem like I'm an asswhole for not wanting a family but my past relationship changed the way I looked at life like that. Maybe if I explain to Sage she'll understand.

"Sage babe, we gotta talk."

"What about?"

"The whole baby thing. My last girlfriend Marissa was pregnant with another mans baby, but it turns out that the man that she had said was the dad, really wasn't. And we had gotten married for a few months. So please don't feel like I don't love you because you know it very well."

"But Kyrie, I'm not Marissa, you're the guy that took my virginity. I didn't even let Michael take it, even though we were together for 4 years. Again I'm not Marissa. I'm not gonna hoe around with other guys because I only want you and you know that. You've seen several guys try to get with me but I said no because I wanted to be with you Kyrie!"

" I don't care!! I don't wanna be married, I don't want kids, I just don't want it and you tryna say you were a virgin when I met you don't mean shit. You ain't that special that I should change my mind for your needs"

So why am I with your sorry ass if you don't think I'm special. Shelden was right. But I love him. There's just something about him that I just can't get over

"So am I not special? You don't love me? You don't wanna be with me? So does this promise ring not mean anything at this point?"

As of right now, steam is coming out of my ears.

"Sage Nichole. I love you more than I love myself. You've been my everything for almost 3 years. I'm not gonna let this issue break us apart. I'm deeply in love with you. There's nobody else I'd rather be with than you right now. I love you Sage."

"I love you more K"